Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    Skinomi TechSkin™ for HP TouchPad Black Carbon Fiber/White Carbon Fiber/Wood/Light Wood Full Body $12.71, Clear Full Body $9.71, Screen Protector $5.21 + Free Shipping Lifetime Replacement Warranty with Coupon code get25 or SKINOMI25.

Skinomi is having a sale on their TouchPad protective skins. They have a lifetime warranty on these skin covers.

New Arrivals - Skinomi TechSkin™ for HP TouchPad
    Last edited by hungyellow; 09/10/2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Corrected price
    sjjones and Fisack23 like this.
    Is the screen protector glued onto the touchpad screen or can it be easily removed like other screen protectors? Also it doesn't look like there is a hole for the light sensor, does it affect it at all?

Edit: Found the answer to part 1 of my question
    Q: Is TechSkin removable after being installed?
    A: Yes. Removing TechSkin from your device is easy. Just start from one corner and slowly peel back like a sticker.

Q: Does TechSkin leave residue after being removed?
    A: No. The adhesive on TechSkin's patented film material leaves no residue after being removed. Your device will be non-sticky and as clean as before TechSkin was installed.
    Last edited by 3FLi; 09/10/2011 at 12:18 PM.
    Many thanks. I paid $20 each for these on my Transformer and Tpad. Needed a couple of more for my kids.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    I ordered 1 screen protector.

I have the Body Guardz anti glare and it's just too noticeable for my taste.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    great price on the rear skin covers, I have the phantom skins teak wood cover on mine, would recommend these to anyone that does not like buffing/scratches on the back of the device from putting on tables etc, also in my opinion has a nice grip to it.

its a shame this deal came a week after I got mine.
    Use coupon code get25 for an additional 25% off!!!.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    Use coupon code get25 for an additional 25% off!!!.
    Prices are already including the 25% off code. The code is in the original post already. I will highlight it and bold it so it makes it more obvious.
    I got my screen cover for 5.21 shipped using the get25 code (1.74 off). So if your saying your posted prices include the discount, I guess I'm confused.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Yes, the prices shown in the OP did not include the 25% off code. I too got the screen protector down to $5.21 with the get25 code.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thank you for sharing I've been looking for a protector, and that's an amazing deal. Awesome!
    review for this company's screen protectors is pretty good so I'm giving it a shot, especially for $5.21
    Now I'm upset, Phantom Skins charged me for shipping on their discounted ones. I ended up paying $47 for two full carbon skinz. I complained. Now I'm tempted to just return them, eat the shipping and still save a bit over $10.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelahess View Post
    Now I'm upset, Phantom Skins charged me for shipping on their discounted ones. I ended up paying $47 for two full carbon skinz. I complained. Now I'm tempted to just return them, eat the shipping and still save a bit over $10.
    Already applied the rear skin so can't return mine (specially made teak anyway)

but becareful refer the pics of the silver and light wood skins, the way they have been applied or the way its been cut on the corners looks not real good compared with phantom skinz
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    I got my screen cover for 5.21 shipped using the get25 code (1.74 off). So if your saying your posted prices include the discount, I guess I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcron View Post
    Yes, the prices shown in the OP did not include the 25% off code. I too got the screen protector down to $5.21 with the get25 code.
    Haha sorry everyone. I didn't change the screen protector price. My fault. I changed it in the original post so it is right now.
    I just noticed they have NO warranty on them either, except initial defects before application. I sent an email demanding a refund of some kind, giving the Skinomi cost and lifetime warranty as reasoning. I will NEVER order a Phantom Skinz product again, regardless of it's quality. They don't stand behind their own products at all it would appear.
    I got the matte Phantom Skinz and it looks all streaky under the screen area. I've emailed them so we'll see...probably cheaper and faster to just order a Skinomi on clearance.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    if you look at the pictures of the back, it looks like all of the back protectors have these ugly seams on the corners. to me that detracts from the visual appeal
    brum likes this.
    I have applied the Skinomi screen protector on my Transformer and Tpad. They are a little tricky, so watch the Youtube videos regarding application. Once they are applied and dry, I can't believe there is a better screen protector on the market. After application, you might have small fluid bubbles. Don't worry, they really do evaporate away after a day or two.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
  19.    #19  
    I am still debating of whether or not to get one because the one I got from StealthArmor is slightly off on the front. The screen protector does look nice besides the slight over lap on the home button. I would appreciate it if someone who got one would post pictures of it so I can see how well it is cut. Thanks.
    saw these skins listed using the seahorss app. Bought the dark wood combo. Too bad hp circle isn't visible, and I doubt my ability to cut a perfect circle.
    they always make these things look easy to do in the videos
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast