Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Me2
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by fraseringermany; 10/02/2013 at 03:36 AM.
    You tried this on your phone? Or is that a suggestion, based on the case's dimesions? Can you please confirm?
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I have used the standard blackberry case seen here.

Amazon.com: Vertical Leather Pouch Case OEM for Blackberry Tour 9530 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

with a Pre3 and it is almost 100% just ever so slightly "big" but worked great
    Alright, let us know. I just ordered a generic holster, like the one Palm sells. Should be here tomorrow and I'll post some pics.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  5. i3
    Golla has cool pouches, and they fit pre3 perfect
    I use Puma phone case pouches. fits.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by i3 View Post
    Golla has cool pouches, and they fit pre3 perfect
    I've heard this before, but I can't find any Golla cases that are anywhere near the dimensions of the pre3!
  8. i3
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    I've heard this before, but I can't find any Golla cases that are anywhere near the dimensions of the pre3!
    ???
    most of them fit the pre3. definitely all the smart ones do. im using my pre3 in one now.
    Quote Originally Posted by i3 View Post
    ???
    most of them fit the pre3. definitely all the smart ones do. im using my pre3 in one now.
    Did you get it from the precentral store? They seem to be the only ones that do specific Pre 3 Golla cases, and charge an arm and a leg to deliver to the UK. Looking on Golla.com I can't find any cases that are less than 80mm wide, compared to the Pre3 being 64mm it's quite a difference.

Haydn.
    Je viens d'acheter chez Lecl..rc le mien(etui du blackberry 9800 sans clip arrière
    et après quelques jours, le temps que l'étui se fasse, il convient impeccable. Il suffit de mettre le pre3 la tête la première, et on voit sans problèmes la led de notifications.
  11. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r3z3 View Post
    Je viens d'acheter chez Lecl..rc le mien(etui du blackberry 9800 sans clip arrière
    et après quelques jours, le temps que l'étui se fasse, il convient impeccable. Il suffit de mettre le pre3 la tête la première, et on voit sans problèmes la led de notifications.
    Or, courtesy of Google
    I just bought at Lecler .. rc mine (Case of 9800 blackberry free clip back
    and after a few days, until the case is done, it is impeccable. Just put the pre3 head first, and we see no problems led to the notifications.
    sledge007 likes this.
    I have used the Blackberry case recommended in the original post and find it to be near perfect for the Pre 3. At first, the fit was very tight, so initially I used a ribbon insert as a pull tab but after 4-5 weeks, the case has loosened and softened enough so I no longer need the ribbon. Seems to have perfect dimensions and good protection. I also have the PDair case recommended elsewhere in the forum, but it is bulkier and doesn't seem to fit the Pre 3 as well.