Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I am happy with it so far, only worried about the two clips on the inside not being able to hold thru a few months of wear and tear. Reason I say this is cause these two clips will be used more then any other one, they are the ones that detach from the TP and let me use the case as a stand.

will update after my experience this weekend while traveling. Stay tuned will also update with pictures.

quality excellent
    clips awesome idea (other then the 2, which I am only worried about)
    small which is nice
    and everyone remember this is a case and stand not a bumper.

will also be turning my TP into a panda with phantom skinz
    thanks for the mini review .... I like the looks of this case (Acase the same) and am still contemplating picking one up
    I do share your concern about the 2 clips wearing over time and possibly the clip that holds the cover shut

the product is supposedly backed by a 2 year warranty but I can't find anything that shows what kind of use that covers

if you don't really use the case as a stand with much regularity, is it easy to just fold back the top cover around the back and still have the unit clipped on all corners?

it also appears the Exact Design is/was being sued by Targus for Trademark Infringement (not necessarily this particular model) but it's easy to see as all the case designers copy each other in one way or another
    Last edited by musick; 09/08/2011 at 10:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I also received the case today. Excellent quality, but I have the same concerns about the two clips. Guess we will see....

Johnny
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i got mine in this weekend. it was not poetic brand but several companies sell the same case (probably all made from the same manufacturer).

initial impressions:

- its thinner than i originally though. much thinner.
    - i wonder about the durability. especially in the areas where it will be bending a lot. being how thin and light as it is.

- when it is closed it feels pretty sturdy, but open is kind of floppy.

- the quality is average. i noticed a couple places where the felt and leather-like material met were not perfectly matched.

overall i'm more concerned about the thing holding up than the clips failing. the clips seem pretty sturdy to me.

i bought 2 for about $23 each. i think for the price its 'ok'. i doubt it is real leather. and b/c of concerns of durability i would not pay more than that.

i really like the concept though. which is the main reason i bought it.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I got one exactly like it with the exception of it being a bit bulkier but more sturdy imo. Its called the CLIP and it sells on electronicscrap.com.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
    I got one exactly like it with the exception of it being a bit bulkier but more sturdy imo. Its called the CLIP and it sells on electronicscrap.com.
    lol thats the one i got too. if that one is the bulky one i'd hate to see the other :P
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I also dont like how the speakers are covered by the stand portion of the case. I was using my case with headphone but while trying to watch with my better half in the bed, it def covers up the sound quite well.
    any pics of the actual case you are referring to?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ac921ol View Post
    I also dont like how the speakers are covered by the stand portion of the case. I was using my case with headphone but while trying to watch with my better half in the bed, it def covers up the sound quite well.
    yeah that concerned me as well. but i tried flipping it around and the other way and one of the clips partially covers/presses on the volume button.

anyway, for the dude above
    http://electroniccrap.com/store/images/hpclip.jpg