1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

take care,

jay

CTCStore Introduces Acase™ HP TouchPad Cases and Screen Protectors
    Come from the same family of Acase™, the high quality accessories provide style, protection and function for HP TouchPad.

CTCStore Introduces Acaseâ„¢ HP TouchPad Cases and Screen Protectors

Acase(TM) HP TouchPad High Quality Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with built-in Stand for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch WebOS Tablet Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB (Black)
    The thinness of this case gives your HP TouchPad 9.7 Inch a snug fit without adding any bulk to it, which is a great match with the slender design of the HP TouchPad 9.7 Inch.
    (PRWEB) September 07, 2011

Introducing the latest Slim Premium Litchi Grain Multifunction Leather HP TouchPad 9.7 Inch Case from Acase Products line - A must-have for the HP TouchPad 9.7 Inch. The Acase multifunction Litchi Grain leather case for HP TouchPad 9.7 Inch is perfect for daily usages and travels. The exterior of this case is made of litchi grain leather, which is light-weight and can provide the HP TouchPad 9.7 Inch a total protection from scratches and small impacts.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Looks just like the Technocel that was being sold for $5 from Verizon. Though the good news... if it is designed just for the TouchPad, that spares you from heating the tabs and reforming to fit the TP.
    I actually just bought an acase matte screen protector today. Should be here Friday
    LOL, look at this page on the CTCStore page: Acase(TM) HP TouchPad High Quality Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with built-in Stand for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch WebOS Tablet Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB (Black) | CTCStore

Scroll down to Features and read the first point. I guess I cannot buy this product because my Touchpad runs WebOS!