Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Anyone know of an inexpensive laserjet thats compatible with the Touchpad? I know all about eprint, PCL, etc. requirements but so far all I've heard are the upper end business level laserjets at $600+ or inkjets. Anyone have luck finding a lower priced laser that works?
    I think that would be the P2035n for $239 on HP's site
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    I think that would be the P2035n for $239 on HP's site

Amazon.com: HP P2035N LaserJet Printer Monochrome: Electronics

$193

98 new 3 used from $149.993 refurbished from $195.00

This one maybe ???? LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer

http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0329216
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 09/07/2011 at 06:19 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post

This one maybe ???? LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer CE657A#BGJ
    I don't think that will work, but I could be wrong. Usually the model number ends with "n" to denote a networkable printer. I know nothing about eprint either but assume it has to connect to a wireless/wired router somehow since the eprint printer will have its own email address.
    We bought an inexpensive HP Laserjet Color CP1525NW for work that does e-print. I can email it a file and it will print it. I have not had a chance to try it with my Touchpad or Pre yet. I have it networked via ethernet but it also has a wireless feature that I have not tried. It was only about $225.00 at Staples Here is a link

HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1525NW Printer | Staples®
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Others have already stated the P1102W does not work. It uses host based drivers and thus lacks internal PCL support.
    I bought a color laser printer with WiFi enabled network, copier and scanner for $176, free shipping and no taxes from buy.com. Brother printer HL3070-cw. Don't know if it is compatible w TP as I haven't received it yet.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I bought a color laser printer with WiFi enabled network, copier and scanner for $176, free shipping and no taxes from buy.com. Brother printer HL3070-cw. Don't know if it is compatible w TP as I haven't received it yet.
    If its not made by HP, don't count on it working.
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    If its not made by HP, don't count on it working.
    I wanted to buy HP but didnot feel like supporting them since they are no longer supporting webOS
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I didn't want to make a new thread. Staples is having a sale on HP printers through tomorrow. Save up to 50% on all HP inkjet printers and all-in-ones | Staples®
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    i have a HP 1212nf MFP goes for around 150-175. Shows up on my touchpad, haven't tried it