Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By decalex
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Hope this is the right forum to post in.

I got an HP Bluetooth keyboard for my touchpad, and love it.

What kills me is the lack of shortcuts, especially in Quick Office. Control B doesn't even work to bold... And little things like, holding the backspace doesn't keep deleting, etc. A shortcut to save would be awesome.
    Are potential shortcuts managed by the individual app? Or part of Os?

I also discovered a bug during class notes.. Highlighting a word, and typing over it caused quick office to crash each time.

If anyone has any advice or knows of a patch, i would be super grateful :-)

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Isandunk likes this.
    bump
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    hear there aren't many shortcuts. certainly not normal ones like copy/paste won't work. There is one for deletion. I honestly forget but maybe space-backspace or shift-backspace. Something like that will delete a whole word at a time.
    From my web searches, and looking around Precentral, it seems to be the case that there are no shortcuts.... I was just hoping this wasn't the case. I'm going to test the standard shortcuts in ubuntu (on the TP) in a few minutes and report back.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Somewhat related, i saw there was an update to TIDE, a code editor on Preware. The dev has added the normal copy, paste, select, etc. Shortcuts, that do work with the Bluetooth keyboard. It was kinda buggy when I tried it, but was awesome to be able to 'undo' :-)
    <<thread moved>>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...