1.    #1  
    I'v got orders on both the HP case at $22 and this Targus leather case at $15
    TARGUS Truss Case for HP® TouchPad - Black : Laptop/Notebook Accessories | Dell Canada

I need to choose one of them and if I decide to keep the HP case, I might need to cancel my dell order soon since it is not easy to return once shipped out.

Any one can offer some opinions?
    where did you get the Targus case for $15?
    I had both and prefer the Targus case. Pros:
    -offers more protection
    -real leather, nice microfiber interior
    -very stable, quality construction
    -pen holder (for my soon to arrive stylus)

cons:
    -I'm afraid I'll break the closure, its a stretchy band (versus no closure for the HP case)
    -it may seem heavy or bulky compared to the HP case

funky for both: I don't like how either sit in the touchstone. Both cases seem awkward. Sometimes I'm tempted to go caseless.

lighter, minimal - go with HP case
    more rugged, heavier - go with Targus case
    Quote Originally Posted by rivet View Post
    I'v got orders on both the HP case at $22 and this Targus leather case at $15
    TARGUS Truss Case for HP® TouchPad - Black : Laptop/Notebook Accessories | Dell Canada

I need to choose one of them and if I decide to keep the HP case, I might need to cancel my dell order soon since it is not easy to return once shipped out.

Any one can offer some opinions?
    Here is a review post with pictures comparing the 2.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...cs-inside.html

I prefer the Targus because of the protection and duribility of the case. Also the strap keeps the case close and it is compatiable with the touchstone. The only down side I see for some is that it is on the heavy side but I don't mind it at all. That is my 2 cents. I think if you are looking to go light and slim but don't mind duribility issues and less protection go with the HP case. If you are looking for protection and duribility but don't mind the extra weight then go with the Targus case.