What's the cheapest price for
    Touchstone charger?

Are there 3rd party alternatives?
    (allowing the Touchpad to charge
    by sitting on top of the charger,
    instead of having to be vertical
    on the Touchstone)

Thanks!
    Last edited by roundruler; 09/06/2011 at 07:55 PM.
    provost likes this.
    $50

no alternatives.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    $50

no alternatives.
    $50... where?

Thanks!!!
    Just go to Google Shopping and enter "HP Touchstone" and start browsing.

I found this one for $50 right away.

HP / Hewlett Packard Touchstone Charging Dock FB339AA#ABA B&H

Although they seemed well rated on the Google Shopping page (five stars out of 42,000 ratings), I make no endorsement of this site. Just using it as an example.
    B&H is a highly reputable company and they usually have prices far lower than other resellers, even amazon.
    i picked the last one up yesterday at the staples near my house for $39.99 after price matching to office depots price. you can check stock here:

Staples.comŽ. that was easyŽ.
    provost likes this.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jophiel View Post
    Just go to Google Shopping and enter "HP Touchstone" and start browsing.

I found this one for $50 right away.

HP / Hewlett Packard Touchstone Charging Dock FB339AA#ABA B&H

Although they seemed well rated on the Google Shopping page (five stars out of 42,000 ratings), I make no endorsement of this site. Just using it as an example.
    B&H Photo is a very respectable company. I used to shop at their huger retail store.

I just found out a cheap way to get the Touchstone for $20. I just have to wait until
    Touchpads become in-stock on HP.com in order to use a $30 coupon.
    Good to hear B&H is a good company; I just didn't want to be on the hook if they proved otherwise since I'm unfamiliar with them
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Some staples here have them in stock at full price. No Office Max here to price match. Any other ideas?
    $44.34 price just went live at Amazon (free super saver shipping)
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    Confirmed.
    Amazon.com: HP Touchstone Charging Dock for TouchPad: Electronics
    $39.99 at Office Max after price-matching from Office Depot's website. Got their last one on Saturday.

Then I went to Walmart on Sunday and bought another one for the same price after price-matching from Office Depot's and Best Buy's websites.
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    $39.99 at Office Max after price-matching from Office Depot's website. Got their last one on Saturday.

Then I went to Walmart on Sunday and bought another one for the same price after price-matching from Office Depot's and Best Buy's websites.
    highly unlikely to be able to replicate due to lack of inventory in stores and having to PM
    when all is said and done and you add tax and transportation to your totals the Amazon price currently posted is the easier way to go
    I contacted an ebay seller and got one shipped for $55
    HP is still accepting online orders for Touchstone chargers @ $49.99 through the HP SMB store. Two days ago, I ordered two Touchstone chargers, a case and a BT keyboard, all to go along with the two TouchPads I have on order. HP claims that all items will be delivered in mid September (I received new confirmation e-mails on everything today). I have my fingers, toes and eyebrows crossed.
    - Bubba
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaHooska View Post
    HP is still accepting online orders for Touchstone chargers @ $49.99 through the HP SMB store. Two days ago, I ordered two Touchstone chargers, a case and a BT keyboard, all to go along with the two TouchPads I have on order. HP claims that all items will be delivered in mid September (I received new confirmation e-mails on everything today). I have my fingers, toes and eyebrows crossed.
    I ordered 3 from the retail site last week, they were $55.99. Used the code SAVE30HP, and had another $30 knocked off. They just arrived today, using one right now.

If you only need one use code SAVE10HP.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    i got one off craigslist for $45.00 well worth it, I have it on nightstand. Thinking about getting one for my parents so they dont need to keep plugging it in and unplugging it
    only if im able to find them for $30 buckeroo's now
    I may have an extra one by tonight. I can do $55 shipped via UPS ground.

PM me, if you're interested.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    By the time I woke up, Amazon was alreadying showing none in stock until 9/14.
    I went and had breakfast.... by the time I got back to my desk ready to place an
    order, it was no longer available via Amazon(sold/shipped directly from Amazon).

Oh welll... guess I'll just have to $5 more and get it from HP.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by roundruler View Post
    Oh welll... guess I'll just have to $5 more and get it from HP.com.
    HP's listing it for 55.99 right now...unless I am missing something...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast