1.    #1  
    I live in Canada and I can't find a retailer that carries a screen protector for the TP. Understandably as its been discontinued. Can anyone please recommend a good screen protector for this unit? I see that Zagg has some but they are way expensive and shipping to CA makes it more so. Thx all.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspeed View Post
    I live in Canada and I can't find a retailer that carries a screen protector for the TP. Understandably as its been discontinued. Can anyone please recommend a good screen protector for this unit? I see that Zagg has some but they are way expensive and shipping to CA makes it more so. Thx all.
    I'm in Canada (Toronto). Bought my ZAGG screen protector for $30.00+tax @ Future Shop. Worth the money.
  3.    #3  
    Thx for that, I see my local FS's have them as well for $15. Can you testify to the quality of the Zagg protectors? Might you know of a good back cover ... just a hard shell for the backing, no front cover like the OEM case?
    i have the zagg one, i am really happy with it, but i found it really expensive.

my wife use the cheap one from china, is really good too and its cheap, ordered it 2 weeks ago and arealdy receive it.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi, may I know, what is TP?
    And mybe we can supply you,and you can pay us by paypal.
    www.feyong.net

Thanks