Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post

Does the Microsoft 6000 keyboard do that? If so, I may end up getting it instead...

Thanks!
    Nop.
    Yeah the MS Keyboard 6000 pairs fine (using it now) and I definitely like the way it types better than the HP keyboard, but I'll be keeping the MS Keyboard for my main PC and using the HP keyboard for the tablet. Too many freakin' keyboards around here... Got a Logitech keyboard for the Wii and a backup USB keyboard for the PC.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Yeah the MS Keyboard 6000 pairs fine (using it now) and I definitely like the way it types better than the HP keyboard, but I'll be keeping the MS Keyboard for my main PC and using the HP keyboard for the tablet. Too many freakin' keyboards around here... Got a Logitech keyboard for the Wii and a backup USB keyboard for the PC.
    I haven't tried the MS 6000 keyboard, but it does look quite comfy, compared
    to my HP keyboard. On the other hand, I only paid $19 for my HP bluetooth
    keyboard. The MS 6000 is $32.99 on Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    I haven't tried the MS 6000 keyboard, but it does look quite comfy, compared
    to my HP keyboard. On the other hand, I only paid $19 for my HP bluetooth
    keyboard. The MS 6000 is $32.99 on Amazon.
    It is a great keyboard for the PC, especially if you are a touch typist. I got mine for $30, and that included the optional number pad:

New Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 With Portable Keypad + Free Shipping

I paid $30 for the HP keyboard from Office Depot.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12