1.    #1  
    Acase black leather case on sale at Buy.com for $24.95. Reviews can be found at Amazon where it is listed at $33.95. Has excellent reviews.

Buy.com - Acase(TM) HP TouchPad High Quality Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with built-in Stand
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Thanks for the heads up I just ordered one.
    Sold out
    I ordered one earlier today. I'm hoping it's real leather - these vendors (esp. Chinese, but I think most of them pull this stunt) call anything 'leather.' I ordered another carry case last week --- 'leather' -- and it turned out to be plastic. Not even GOOD plastic - cheesy plastic, like the kind that covers your 3 ring binders. Ugh. So, here's hoping this is the genuine article, or at least pleather - I can live with that too. Thanks for the tip!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Its a nice case but not real leather in the sense that you may hope for but it is durable. I also have a toblino 2 for my ipad 2 and that is true real leather. This is definately a knockoff of that case in every single way with the exception of the material which while not bad isnt nearly as good as the real leather in the toblino case. Either way the style of the case is outstanding and easy to remove. The strength of the side clips hold my touchpad in place well for those concerned about the tablet falling out the bottom it doesnt on mine. The only very slight design change i would have made is not wrapping the corner supports in the leather like material as they dont fit as snug as they could.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    this case is being sold under a bunch of different names. probably all originate from the same company. another example: Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) HP TouchPad Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch Tablet PC Wi-Fi (Black)(Compatible with the HP Touchstone): Electronics
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Yep lol. I got mime from electroniccrap.com. They call it the CLIP. Its definately synthetic leather but nice for the price. Maybe the acase is a better leather but i have another acase item and unless this item is special their products are without a doubt synthetic. The roocase is really low grade lol
    due to corner holders being in and out from stand position to close position, it scratches the speakers corner.
    doesn't provide full protection like hp slim case, all 4 sides are expose like most folio style cases
    This is back in stock at Buy.com!
    I just picked one up for my daughter.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
  11.    #11  
    Received mine today and I'm sure it will work fine. I have same style case for Kindle and love it as it also has clips instead of slip-in frame which hides any skins you may use. K3 is made by Minisuit and is genuine leather.

Available again on ebay, but price is now $34.95 free s/h.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    I picked this up a couple of weeks ago from Amazon. Its nice. A little heavy. The TP is solidly anchored inside.
    I received mine. It looks like leather and smells like leather.

I saw last week, however, that HP was selling the Targus version for $19, but they charge sales tax so the price is very close. The Targus claims to be genuine leather and uses a different retention system.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Thanks, now I know how to use mine.