1.    #1  
    I purchased the Touchstone at Staples the other day and upon opening it at home discovered that the charger was missing the wall adapter.

Who should I call to get this fixed? HP or Staples. The touchstone at staples was their last one.
    dude just take off the one that came with ur touchpad and put it on this one. the end just twists off
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er5751 View Post
    dude just take off the one that came with ur touchpad and put it on this one. the end just twists off
    Why should he settle for that with a brand new product?

OP: Call HP. Staples won't be able to get you another, only refund your money.
    it is the same one as his touchpad, so switching won't help.

staples won't be able to replace it. Start an online chat session with palm and they may send you one, or make staples give you an open box discount.
  5.    #5  
    I chatted with HP and they told me to contact staples. I informed them that it was their last one, but they said there was nothing they could do about it. Should I try again with a different tech person or should I just try and contact staples?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I'd contact all of them several times. Email and mail also explain how you will wirte a story about this if the situation is not rectified.
  7.    #7  
    I spoke to another palm rep and they said they would replace it. They said I should get an email with the details soon.