Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know who might have the bluetooth keyboard in stock? I'd like to use with quckoffice on the tp and i think it will also work with the ipad.
    and yes it works with iPad I tested it out
    Thanks, I bought so I don't have to carry them around. Just hope they come.
    Woah thanks for posting that... I've been looking around for a BT keyboard tonight for the Touchpad and to get one for $35 shipped for the officially supported HP one is really nice.
    2wings likes this.
  5.    #6  
    macmall sold out
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    macmall sold out
    ...I was able to order one just now...
    they are available on bestbuy.com currently for list price. Not a great deal but they are currently available.
  8.    #9  
    I just bought one on ebay for same price as Bb from a known seller
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_exec View Post
    ...I was able to order one just now...
    believe it when you get it. Mammals is dicey.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Well I gave MacMalls a shot. It said it was in stock.
    My order has a tracking number with it.. but hasn't shipped. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    This is not listed on their site anymore, so I'm sure it's sold out.
    hi guys, i have an extra HP keyboard i got from hp.com for 40. i will sell it at cost and 5 bucks for priority shipping, let me know, i can list it on ebay. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Incindium View Post
    Woah thanks for posting that... I've been looking around for a BT keyboard tonight for the Touchpad and to get one for $35 shipped for the officially supported HP one is really nice.
    My order shows that is shipped yesterday from MacMall. The tracking number doesn't work(yet?) though.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    should be getting mine today, kind of excited about it, but 100% no idea where im putting it, lol, or how often Ill use it.
    I was going to get this Brando branded one ($43.00) after having seen it mentioned on geekhack some time ago. Probably would have except Best Buy had an accessory sale too good for me to pass up so now I've got the HP keyboard. I like it but still wonder about the Brando. It's got a more standard layout which could make it more useable on other devices. I have to wonder if they aren't made in the same factory since they look so similar in many respects. The brando has a rechargeable battery with USB charging cable, off/on switch and pairing button in rear, pic below. FYI, this was posted on my touchpad w/ HP wireless keyboard.
    Last edited by texasflood; 09/08/2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Add price FYI
    Here is the best price I have found on the HP touchpad keyboard lately; $39.99 with free shipping
    HP / Hewlett Packard TouchPad Wireless Keyboard FB344AA#AC3 B&H
    Last edited by 2wings; 09/08/2011 at 05:04 PM.
    Right now the HP touchpad Bluetooth keyboard is in stock at Amazon for $34.53 w/ free shipping.. Sure it won't last long.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Thanx Texas!

Was able to snag one up!
    The price of the keyboard has been volatile lately, I have seen it as low as $29.99 and as high as 69.99+. The amazon deal you found is gone now, but may be back.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast