Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By howi
  • 1 Post By andrew025
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a decent/non-expensive stylus for the TP? My wife has long nails and would like one, preferably with the 3.5mm adapter to keep from losing it. Thanks
    gyasih,

Hi, not sure if these suggestions fit your criteria... http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3060943
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, reviews are not that good for most of them.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gyasih View Post
    Thanks, reviews are not that good for most of them.
    unless you trying to buy a $3 one then you must spend more money,

i bought this one from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bosnation0e-20

little pricey but hey if you want to buy something one time then spend a little more.. the cheapest is the black one at $10~
  5.    #5  
    Not worried about price, more about responsiveness. Thanks
    Definitely read reviews. There might be one or two decent models, but the vast majority of capacitance stylus have horrible reviews.
    I just tried the Griffin one and its not bad.... Got it on amazon for 10 with shipping. I use it when I am using the HP bluetooth TP keyboard makes moving around much easier. He'll my wife like it so I ordered one for her for her iPad 2. Thanks
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I checked out the Targus, Boxwave, and Qvs ones at Microcenter. They were all identical. I even felt all the tips and they were the same. The QVS one was $8 so I got it. I have to say I am disappointed with the response. I have to press pretty hard to click links and writing in the draw app and the Nuttypad that I'm beta testing is not good. You have to press pretty hard. My boss has the boxwave that he uses with his iPad and he said writing is much better with his finger
    Because of the type of capacitive screen the Touchpad has, stylus don't work on it as well as they do on iPads and other tablets.
    Link2999,

Hi, I think you have got it wrong. All popular tablets on the market are using the capacitive touchscreen work in the same principles. I am not only using both iPad 2 and TouchPad with the very same set of capacitive touchscreen stylus (2 different models, see my post for the link above), but also my smartphones.

Whether a particular brand and model (design) works great is another story.
    geeksquadkid likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyasih View Post
    Not worried about price, more about responsiveness. Thanks
    Hot dogs work pretty good.
    You can pick up an 8 pack for a buck.
    Higher quality ones cost a bit more though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    geeksquadkid likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    Hot dogs work pretty good.
    You can pick up an 8 pack for a buck.
    Higher quality ones cost a bit more though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Meat stylus for the iPhone
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Jot.

Adonit.

It's for preorder right now but it looks absolutely amazing for handwriting.
  14. xpl
    Im using this one:

Touchpad Stylus Pen for Apple iPad - Silver + Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

It works OK but it is nowhere perfect