1.    #1  
    So I just bought a single screen protector to put on my TP but right as I was about to apply it, it slipped out of my hand and fell smack dab on the floor. Now its covered in dust, hair and the like. I just have it sitting on my desk now. Is there anyway I can salvage it? Can I run it under water or something or will that ruin the adhesive? I paid almost $15 for it and don't want to just toss it.
    warm water with some dish soap in the water might work
    take some scotch tape- the wider the better and roll it over the screen protector picking up dust. it will clean it up for you
  4. LuD
    What kind of screen protector jumps out of your hand? Every one I've used is too damn stickey to do that.

I say it's useless.

What did you do with it anyway?
    Water and soap. Let it air dry. Then use a piece of scotch tape to pick up individual dust particles. It happened to me and I tried this method. Worked fine. It was still a pain to put on though.
  6.    #6  
    alright thanks guys I'll try out the water and soap. I just put the protector back on the film it came on, guess i,ll clean it and leave it overnight and try it again tomorrow.