Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I wish I could offer some suggestions, but unfortunately... I can't

There really is no law stating that you can't own a Touchpad case without a Touchpad...
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hey guys thanks. It actually worked. Damp cloth without soap is great but it left a few stains. So I tried baby wipes (just a small portion on the case) and the dirt was gone. So far the case is still good with those harmless chemical wipes.

Thanks.
    mikesus likes this.
    I don't clean it, adds character
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keplenk View Post
    Hey guys thanks. It actually worked. Damp cloth without soap is great but it left a few stains. So I tried baby wipes (just a small portion on the case) and the dirt was gone. So far the case is still good with those harmless chemical wipes.

Thanks.

Yup, non-scented no aloe baby wipes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    damp cloth, no soap.
    +1. Then follow up with a dry microfiber cloth.
    My solution for cleaning nearly anything, damp paper towel / baby wipes / wet ones, depending on what you have available and the degree of th problem, followed by dry paper towel / soft wash-rag / microfiber cloth. Right now I'm using the citrus scented wet ones followed up with some microfiber towels I got at an auto parts store sale which works for screen, keyboard, case, cell phone, laptop, what have you. :-D
    Mine is still clean, but since I have a 17 month old baby I guess I'll be using unscented baby wipes to clean mine
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12