Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by thekisally View Post
    I agree! I just received my "kit" after two weeks. Followed the directions and after several tries could not get the screen protector to go on without lots of bubbles etc. Finally ran out of the spray and gave up. Its terrible! Anyone suggest a GOOD screen protector?
    You have to give it a day or two and the bubbles will disappear. Mine took about 2 days to look clean. When I have a chance I can post before and after pictures of the screen protector.
    I have messed with it so much that I dont think its useable now. Too much handling etc and I dont have anymore spray. I really wanted it to work, but I guess I will have to get another one.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    yeah, same here mine is busted, and putting on the rear just stinks, wish someone was around DC that could help, but otherwise Im happy that its in the case.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by thekisally View Post
    I have messed with it so much that I dont think its useable now. Too much handling etc and I dont have anymore spray. I really wanted it to work, but I guess I will have to get another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ac921ol View Post
    yeah, same here mine is busted, and putting on the rear just stinks, wish someone was around DC that could help, but otherwise Im happy that its in the case.
    You all should get the skinomi screen protector for under 6 bucks including shipping. I posted it here

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...clearance.html
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123