Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    are there any of these left for sale anywhere? i've changed my mind about wanting one, and now i can't seem to find any. anyone had success lately? the few online retailers that still say in stock seem suspicious to me b/c everyone else is out of stock. anyone get yourself something better and want to sell me your used one?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    not keen on paying $54 when they were going for $20 last week...
    but i appreciate the help, jake :-)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Try Best Buy, I bought one today for $25.
    they are still cheap at HP shopping:

HP TouchPad cases, Touchpad | HP® Official Store
    I bought one of these Acase cases http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HMUSOO because of the reviews and from what I heard about the flimsiness of the HP case. I'll hopefully get this delivered in a few days and let you know more. For the price, it's a premium, but when you need something to both protect it and be useful, it's a winner in my opinion. I hope to hold on to the Touchpad for at least a year.

Here's one of the reviews:

I bought this case along with the HP OEM Touchpad Case and the Acase beats it hands down.

HP OEM vs Acase:
    Flimsy, not as sturdy as the Acase
    Less positions than the Acase -- the grooves on the Acase are very nice, the Touchpad does not move at all.

Both the HP OEM and Acase do hold in the Touchpad very nicely, it doesn't move around at all. The Acase has padded leather handles and the HP OEM case you just snap the Touchpad in the case.

The HP OEM case is a little more slimline but it is made of plastic.

The Acase is padded leather and therefore is a little thicker but not overly bulky
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamScar View Post
    sold out allready
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I would let mine go for 20 dollars plus cheap shipping. I bought it and used it for 3 days before i got another one on amazon. I paid 25 at office depot. I put it on ebay for 19.99 plus 2.95 shipping. My ebay name is mia730. I will ship it tuesday to the winning bidder. I wanted to do it here but using paypal and ebay is quick and easy. Funny thing is its returnable at office depot until the 28th but i dont have time and people are ripping people off selling them for over 45 bucks.
    Last edited by bckrupps; 09/02/2011 at 11:47 PM.
    A lot of this is personal preference and how you plan to use your touchpad. I am using the oem case and like that it is non slip and not bulky and provides sufficient protection. It sits on my lap or on my desk mainly. It won't be travelling much. I got mine via cost central last week when they had them for $25 incl shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
    I would let mine go for 20 dollars including shipping. I bought it and used it for 3 days before i got another one on amazon. I paid 25 at office depot.
    I will take it for 20 plus shipping. Let me know. email me at photojake (at) gmail .com . Thanks.

Jacob
    Hey Jacob - I bid on the case and then found another one.

The seller has listed it here:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Good luck!
    Ebay has a guy selling the case for 44 bucks, free shipping. Just bought one. Said 10 were left.

ORIGINAL official HP Touchpad Tablet Case Portfolio | eBay
    This is exactly why HP is making more touchpads.. to sell accessories at full price! :-)
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Hey stiles i listed that and talked to jacob. Hope one of you guys get it. Payment is easier on ebay. I did a 1 day auction so someone could get it soon. Gonna ship it tuesday usps. Funny thing i dont mind it going cheap as i know lots are looking and everyone here is great. I wound up getting a knockoff case like my ipad 2 case that i like. Funny thing is i can return it by the 28th but i dont have time and those darn gas prices lol.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    thanks everyone! I'm heading over to ebay now :-)
    why aren't you buying them for $20 from the HP store?
    because it's sold out at HP store
    it shows in stock to me. Check the link I posted above.
    Op prob wants a folio case which HP is OOS. HP does have the sleeves in stock.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast