Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Great products have used thier carbon fiber chromatics on a TAB, will buy another set for my Touchpad

Screen protectors are the best when you buy a Chromatic you also get 1 screen saver, with tablets 2 with phones

PhantomSkinz Labor Day Deal - All Chromatics Half Off
    Last edited by sjjones; 09/02/2011 at 07:00 PM.
    To bad that discount never shows up. Went all the way to the credit card page and still no discount actually changed the price.

It showed the discount code, but never changed the price. Im not pulling the trigger unless the price actually changes. boo.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdins View Post
    To bad that discount never shows up. Went all the way to the credit card page and still no discount actually changed the price.

It showed the discount code, but never changed the price. Im not pulling the trigger unless the price actually changes. boo.
    Sorry your having trouble I just entered the code laborday50 and it adjusted the pricing.
    I tried in both chrome and IE. No price change =(.
    It didn't work for me either.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    lol I used my ipad 2 (really)
    worked for me but only for the chromatics.
    ohhhh chromatics only. dur. yah I see that now. However I dont see that they have one for the touchpad. Im just gonna give up on this one hahah
    Hey guys...my website with the touchpad skins that I sent prototypes out here for is pretty much finished now. Not sure if the shopping cart is 100% yet but if you'd like to wait tomorrow I'll be all finished 100%.

Anyways, #1 Cheap HP Touchpad Skin Shop. Get Touchpad Skins Here! | is the site. Check it out. $9 shipped is my special preorder price

They ship 9/9 though so if you guys are in a rush...my apologies.
    yerp...chromatics only, and there is a chromatics carbon fiber look skin for the TP. Thanks, OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by chsrainbows View Post
    Hey guys...my website with the touchpad skins that I sent prototypes out here for is pretty much finished now. Not sure if the shopping cart is 100% yet but if you'd like to wait tomorrow I'll be all finished 100%.

Anyways, #1 Cheap HP Touchpad Skin Shop. Get Touchpad Skins Here! | is the site. Check it out. $9 shipped is my special preorder price

They ship 9/9 though so if you guys are in a rush...my apologies.
    It looks like your product covers all the buttons and the speakers???????
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdins View Post
    It looks like your product covers all the buttons and the speakers???????
    No sir. You can check this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...d-reviews.html to see fitment and such. Third page has pics from the guy who got my most beat up prototype. I don't believe he used the heat method based upon his install also. I only have clear right now to see whether or not I lose my life's savings haha. If I make any money I'll release other types.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    No sir. You can check this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...d-reviews.html to see fitment and such. Third page has pics from the guy who got my most beat up prototype. I don't believe he used the heat method based upon his install also. I only have clear right now to see whether or not I lose my life's savings haha. If I make any money I'll release other types.
    at this stage as you say you only have clear, this was posted more for the people who are looking for coloured or carbon fiber etc skins etc, like me

the 50% off is only this weekend, and you have said carbon fiber materials are more expensive , so maybe you should tell people how much you going to charge for those, and maybe what colours you are going to sell so people if they are interested can wait for yours or if they like take advantage of this pricing.

again pls remember you do get a screen saver included in the price, there's many reviews on these all over the internet
    Last edited by sjjones; 09/03/2011 at 08:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    at this stage as you say you only have clear, this was posted more for the people who are looking for coloured or carbon fiber etc skins etc, like me

the 50% off is only this weekend, and you have said carbon fiber materials are more expensive , so maybe you should tell people how much you going to charge for those also what colours and if its the 3m materials so people if they are interested can wait for yours or if they like take advantage of this pricing.

again pls remember you do get a screen saver included in the price, there's many reviews on these all over the internet
    oh trust me you guys buy what you like and what works, just giving a quick option

at half price they are more reasonable for sure compared to their normal prices. for CF I would charge two dollars more, but i don't plan on releasing that quite yet until i recoup this original investment.

don't worry, i'm not going to be offended if i don't get any orders from precentral, i don't want any pity orders lol.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    oh trust me you guys buy what you like and what works, just giving a quick option

at half price they are more reasonable for sure compared to their normal prices. for CF I would charge two dollars more, but i don't plan on releasing that quite yet until i recoup this original investment.

don't worry, i'm not going to be offended if i don't get any orders from precentral, i don't want any pity orders lol.
    so a guess when you going to start making the cf, and is it only the std cf(black/ dark green)or multi colours like what phantom skins sells
    so a guess when you going to start making the cf, and is it only the std cf(black/ dark green)or multi colours like what phantom skins sells
    probably either white or black only because offering many colors is a lot more money. it'd be unwise for me to offer lots of colors at my pricepoint.
    Does the Phantom Skins come with a screen protector?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    Does the Phantom Skins come with a screen protector?

1 for tablets per the ad, 2 for phones
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    probably either white or black only because offering many colors is a lot more money. it'd be unwise for me to offer lots of colors at my pricepoint.
    again your time line? Two weeks a month maybe never? When would you be producing cf skins
    again your time line? Two weeks a month maybe never? When would you be producing cf skins
    Two weeks to a month depending on how sales go. Probably not the news you'd like to hear but it is what it is.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast