Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Added nearly eight bucks for shipping even though the home page says free shipping. Placed the order with a note saying to remove it. If they don't, Alex will get me two free carbon skins
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelahess View Post
    Added nearly eight bucks for shipping even though the home page says free shipping. Placed the order with a note saying to remove it. If they don't, Alex will get me two free carbon skins
    Just did the same thing my shipping is $5.95 looking to get that refund. also got the white CF skin
    I'll be refusing my shipment at this point. I read their warranty, this item is NOT covered by it! They also responded that free shipping is on cell phones, they don't say anywhere that it's NOT applicable to the tablet skinz. It's worded so vaguely as to be uninterpretable.

I sent an email asking for a refund or a reasonable amount, considering lack of standing behind their product, the shipping, and of course the awesome Skinomi deal going on right now.

I have used Skinomi products that DO have lifetime warranties and DO have free shipping. Much better deal.

So I'll be out my shipping costs, up $10 and have a warrantied product. I could have done worse I suppose.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    hopefully you can do that, as i said in your other posting too late for me, although i might order another from them.(skinomi)

It seems like to skin market is going crazy at moment, phantom skinz, skin-it and skinomi all having sales or discounting like crazy
    Last edited by sjjones; 09/11/2011 at 09:47 AM.
    They have a 30 day return policy, return to sender on the box and I don't need to pay return shipping. Simply refuse it. If they fight me, Amex will back me up
    I actually received mine today and put it on. It took a couple of tries to get it perfect, but the fitment is perfect.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Wow I'm an *****...
    I thought the free screen protector they sent me was an anti glare one. I didn't like how it made the screen look so I took it off... but apparently the real screen protector was underneath the matte piece...
    Last edited by Andrew025; 09/11/2011 at 06:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    Wow I'm an *****...
    I thought the free screen protector they sent me was an anti glare one. I didn't like how it made the screen look so I took it off... but apparently the real screen protector was underneath the matte piece...
    yes we have to read instructions , I did something similar, they need to add a pull strip or something its was a pain to get off

Overall happy with the screen saver very very smooth.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    can you take pictures some what worried about tackling the installation.
    Got a response back:

Michael,

The warranty will cover your items. However since the shipping price is higher for the larger item the price is $6 instead of $3.

If you decide to return the items a refund will not be given for shipping.

Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Thank you for choosing PhantomSkinz!

Brianna
    They didn't even try to keep my business. What wankers.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12