Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    There have been a bunch of posts about this case and that case, many by people who don't even have one yet. Lets try another approach.

Which case is better then the HP custom case and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by toddreg View Post
    There have been a bunch of posts about this case and that case, many by people who don't even have one yet. Lets try another approach.

Which case is better then the HP custom case and why?
    This might be more suited to the HP TouchPad accessories Forums.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    a whoops post
    Last edited by sjjones; 09/02/2011 at 12:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    hard to beat the Verizon 888-0002 at $5 delivered, after a small adjustment with a hairdryer.

quality leather, great viewing angles, works with touchstone, nothing covering the bezel area, its just a great looking case.

Do I need to say again $5 SHIPPED, and if you have a Verizon cell take off another 25%
    What is the hair dryer adjustment? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoRed View Post
    What is the hair dryer adjustment? Thanks.
    the case is designed for an ipad , the touchpad is held in place with leather coated plastic tabs just heat them up till pliable then shape to suit the touchpad, very easy to do

of course don't heat them up while the touchpad is in the case
    I'm a fan of the stock HP TouchPad case. My only real complaint with it is the lack of some sort of latch to keep the cover closed. Luckily that can be fixed rather easily with some velcro.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    hard to beat the Verizon 888-0002 at $5 delivered, after a small adjustment with a hairdryer.

quality leather, great viewing angles, works with touchstone, nothing covering the bezel area, its just a great looking case.

Do I need to say again $5 SHIPPED, and if you have a Verizon cell take off another 25%
    +1