Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AkheirAX
  • 1 Post By 3138NV
  • 1 Post By obelis
  • 2 Post By rswain64
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I've ordered this item to pair with touchpad. I hope it works especially watching videos on the move.

Here is the link to the product.

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4...rlrefer=search
    Clodrock likes this.
    Let us know how you like them. I'm also looking for a stereo BT to pair with my TP.
    Clodrock likes this.
    Amazon.com: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: Electronics
    I had these since my palm centro.. they worked great with every thing i have from ipad to ipod to pre to transformer now touch pad .. if you doing some checking can get them as low as 35 dollars when on sale.. They sound good and have gotten so much use out of them.
    Clodrock likes this.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I've had the Jabra Clipper for sometime now. Works great with my Touchpad.

Jabra Clipper - headset - In-ear ear-bud, Binaural
    Clodrock and AkheirAX like this.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Mini review.

Package arrived last week. Got it charged and paired with TP. Worked without any hiccup. I'm very surprised to be honest. The OLED even displays the song title that is being played. Don't expect Beats sound quality but it comes with some good in ear sets that don't distort as far as I can tell. I've got shure sets somewhere I'll be swapping when I bother to look for them.

Works while playing videos as well, this for me was very important as music is through my ipod touch(better sound) most of the time. I have wasted more than 8hrs of watching videos using this stereo headsets. Even early morning in the train, when its still not packed(British Rail), I place TP opposite seat with my headset paired an watching a movie.

All in all I am happy with this product.

Some drawback(as always)

When paired with TP, you can't pair your phone or any other device.(Manual states you can connect two devices, but I guess those two devices must not be using the same services. Think this is coz already TP handles voice calls...sort of, so the headset doesn't or can't connect to another device which will also handle voice calls.

Vice versa when connecting to a phone that can also handle audio like my HTC Desire phone. I can't pair it with TP when I have the headset paired with the phone. So during my commute I pair it with the phone and when I want to use TP I switch off my BT in the phone and delete the profile in TP to pair again.

I haven't tried ipod touch with Touchpad or ipod touch with my phone yet. I'll report back when I do.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by obelis View Post
    Amazon.com: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: Electronics
    I had these since my palm centro.. they worked great with every thing i have from ipad to ipod to pre to transformer now touch pad .. if you doing some checking can get them as low as 35 dollars when on sale.. They sound good and have gotten so much use out of them.
    Agreed, the Moto S9's rock.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I have these:

Bluetooth Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphones : iPhone Bluetooth Headphones : iPod Bluetooth Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com

Had them before the TP, but they work perfectly well with the TP. I love them cause they are great for working out or other activities, but they are awesome for everyday use. They also work as a headset for my phone, so I assume that they would work for skyping too.
    yep - bought one a while ago before I got my TP. Works great and I love that I can use my shure earbuds with it.