Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hey guys check this universal stand. Only $2.91 in amazon
    Something to have around.

Amazon.com: Used and New: Universal Tablet Stand for Apple iPad and Tablet Devices
    That one looks amazingly unstable, and it only allows for one angle. It also doesn't fold for transport.

It might work out for watching movies, but for actually using the Touchpad you probably want something more secure, and possibly adjustable.

I've been detailing a few options over here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...nd-i-like.html

I ordered a couple more today, soon I'll have 5. Thinking about posting a comparison / review. Would anybody be intereseted?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    for $5 its not bad. it can be for movies or even use the TP for alarm clock.

That would be cool if you write a review. Very helpful
    I would suggest spending a few dollars more and getting something better quality than that cheap piece of plastic.

Amazon.com: Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets (IPM-TAB1): Electronics
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    looks like a business card holder to me.
    Pretty sure that clear plastic stand is a repurposed retail display. Probably used for holding a CD or a book.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    When you get it, please let us know how you like and and maybe to a mini-review.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by burningrave101 View Post
    I would suggest spending a few dollars more and getting something better quality than that cheap piece of plastic.

Amazon.com: Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets (IPM-TAB1): Electronics
    I have this and also recommend it. The upright arm has a rubber strip afixed to it, as do the indentations on the two bottom legs where the TP rests. So you can grab the TP by the side and pick it up and the stand sticks to the TP while you move it. I usually keep mine in landscape.

Very convenient & light weight. Tons of positive reviews on Amazon. It could be a little cheaper.

However, I don't see it lasting a long time if you pack/unpack it and have to adjust the arms to close it and reopen it often. It has plastic gear teeth and the metal screws & nuts holding the pivot points are set in the plastic frame with no reinforcement.