Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Hey, I found this case on Amazon.com (Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Bundle 360 Degree ROTATING Case Cover & Dock (Copper) + (Matte) Anti-Glare Screen Protector. Two Cases in One. Detachable, Suede Interior & Multi-Angle Adjustable Stand for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch Wi-Fi Tablet PC + Bonus Stylus b) and thought I would share it with you all who haven't bought one yet. I will be getting it in the mail today and I'll try and get some pictures and a review later tonight or tomorrow (Working late and planning a wedding will keep you busy!). I'll test it with the Touchstone and see if it will work (But I doubt it will). The only thing that scares me is how quickly the snap button will wear down being used, but we'll see.

Also, here is the exact case made for the Asus Transformer and it's getting pretty good reviews: Amazon.com: Asus 360 Degree ROTATING Case Cover & Dock (Copper) . Two Cases in One. Detachable, Microfiber Interior & Adjustable Stand for Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1 TF101 Wi-Fi Tablet PC + Bonus Stylus by Aurum: Electronics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only thing that scares me is touchstone compatibility. Let us know please. (HP case charges on the TS)
    I have a distrust of snap connections. They have failed me in the past. I would be more comfortable if the connection was one or more patches of velcro.