1.    #1  
    *Dial up beware*

Well guys if you come here then you are interested in looking for a nice case for your new Touchpad and wonder if the iPad 2 accessories will work. Well the short answer is that it does! Im writing a full review on two accessories I bought at work which are the Cygnett Folio case and Green Onion screen protector.

First up will be the Cygnett Leather Folio Case
    Retail Price: $49.99

Overview: I must say it is very nice leather texture. Doesnt feel cheap hard leather but it is soft leather. Its pretty light weight and not too bulky. With the TP inside, it feels like a professional binder than anything. Another reason I did like about this case is that my co-worker bought the original HP case one and he complaint it felt kinda cheap on the finish and a bit flimsy. The folio cover can be easily worn out and does really protect the TP fully.

Retail Packaging - Notice the sticker that said "Activates sleep & wake function" sticker, while it doesnt do that for our TP, it does an extremely good job if closing the lid together and so it wont be flapping around inside backpack or luggage.

Backview product info

Nice piece of velcro to strap the TP to the case.

Level 1 in portrait mode.

Side view

Back view

Another side view

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is Green Onion Glossy Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for iPad2
    Retail Price: $19.99

Overview: Yea you do need to have to do some cutting and trimming in order to make it work. The iPad screen protector is slightly larger than the HPTP so trim accordingly. Afterward the end result is pretty good. Unfortunately I dont have the original package since I threw it away after finished but I did save the dust-isolation sheet and the microfiber clothe they gave me. The protector is really nice and fits pretty good. The edges have some minor bubbles since I used a dull scissor to cut it. You may have less bubbles than me if you use a really sharp scissor. However with that being said, once you slide the HPTP into the case, you will not even notice ANY bubbles (minus the home button)

The kit

Stock Camera hole from iPad (I did not use any hole puncher)

Only the home screen button has small bubbles around it. BUT(see next pic)

Can you even tell there are bubbles around the edges??? The camera spot is dead center and so is the homescreen button.

Finish product with no bubbles in viewing area.

The next couple of pictures are the HPTP in its low elevation stance for viewing movies/comics on tables and desks. Also included are pics showing speakers, volume buttons, and power button in proper place with nothing blocking.

Hope this help you guys out a bit deciding for your HPTP case! Of course each and everyone has their own opinion about their perfect case but I absolutely love mine!

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    nice review but I really don't understand spending $70 on items that are not made for the touchpad, where the fit is not right or has to trimmed etc, hopefully you didn't pay retail
    I'd be more interested in anti-glare, than anti-fingerprints. It's easier to wipe the fingerprints off than reflections
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    nice review but I really don't understand spending $70 on items that are not made for the touchpad, where the fit is not right or has to trimmed etc, hopefully you didn't pay retail
    Yea I do agree its more on the expensive side for others but Im kinda lucky to be working there so I got employee discount 50% off on my purchase.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I'd be more interested in anti-glare, than anti-fingerprints. It's easier to wipe the fingerprints off than reflections
    They had the antiglare too but as with most antiglare it dull/haze out the screen a bit.
    Looks good, a little pricey for me though. What I really dislike about the official case is that the part that lays on the screen is the part that ends up on the desk, floor, whatever surface you're wanting to set the TouchPad on.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Looks good, a little pricey for me though. What I really dislike about the official case is that the part that lays on the screen is the part that ends up on the desk, floor, whatever surface you're wanting to set the TouchPad on.
    refer the Verizon folio case for $10 delivered touchpad sits in grooves on inside which are not exposed to junk from the desktop etc .

it can adjusted via hair dryer to suit touchpad.