1.    #1  
    Any recommendations for cases for the hp keyboard? Just so it won't get scratched up in my bag.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I have no idea but I too would like a suggestion of something slim fitting for the keyboard, nothing huge.

+1
    Here's a thread on the Cocoon case recommendation that works great for my TouchPad and BT Keyboard.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...one-keybd.html
    I see pandas.
    I use an old backpack style shopping bag I got from the Hard Rock Cafe in Bali. It's made of the same material as those reusable shopping bags you buy from grocery stores only thinner and the two backpack straps can be pulled to seal the bag. It's a perfect fit. Then I slip it in a large leather folio that also holds my stylus and my cleaning cloth. The leather folio also will hold my TP which is in a cheap $7 bought-from-eBay Roo-style pleather case (until I get my Acase Transformer case from Amazon) and that goes inside a Case logic sleeve. I know it's overkill but I really want to protect my $500 investment. Oh wait, Office Max refunded me the difference. I mean my $99 investment. LOL.
    Last edited by 3138NV; 08/31/2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling & typos.
    Would the HP mini sleeve fit the tablet and the keyboard?
    I can confirm that the mini sleeve does fit both, but they have to sit within the main compartment together. Therefore, it's essential that you have some type of cover to protect the TP from being marked by the sharper edges of the keyboard. The mini Steve's front pocket is unfortunately too small for the keyboard, but does provide enough room for other accessories or stationary.

I purchased my Mini Sleeve from Staples (UK Based);

HP Mini Sleeve

Regards, Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by yalden View Post
    I can confirm that the mini sleeve does fit both, but they have to sit within the main compartment together. Therefore, it's essential that you have some type of cover to protect the TP from being marked by the sharper edges of the keyboard. The mini Steve's front pocket is unfortunately too small for the keyboard, but does provide enough room for other accessories or stationary.

I purchased my Mini Sleeve from Staples (UK Based);

HP Mini Sleeve

Regards, Chris
    Thanks, I already have the HP official case, that should protect it with the keyboard, right?
    It's worked so far for me!