1.    #1  
    Do you guys recommend the oringal Hp touchpad case, or is there a better aftermarket one out there?
    I personally don't like the original case for the fact that it has no close latch, and many current owners already complaining that the edges are curling etc.

I purchased a Targus Truss case made for TouchPad recently for only $19.99 over at the HP Small Business site.
    link ? ALec , and i already have the hp touchpad and !!!! YES the Edge is curling .. F uuu
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I'd like to know if anyone has tried the dodocase for ipad on the touchpad, or if there is a similar notebook style case specifically for the tp.
    How is the Targus Truss case?

Does anyone have any hands on impression with the Targus Truss, Moko, Acase or any other?
    Last edited by yomer; 08/31/2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Get both see which one you like and then return the other....if you can afford it.
    Why waste time and resources from the eTailer if someone can give me enough insight to make up my mind?
    Go with the Technocel Verizon Wireless Ipad Folio case - its $10 shipped right now from their site (see a thread about it floating around these forums) - it takes a slight modification with a hair dryer, but afterwords it fits like a glove and has latch for closing. Great, low profile case that converts into a stand
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I pre-ordered this one: link
    HP Touchpad 16GB
    I bought this one for the , cough, iPad.

Griffin Gb01550 Elan Passport For Apple iPad Tablet WiFi 16GB 32GB 64GB: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Fits ok although one of the elastic retainers sits over the power and volume buttons so I leave that one off, it is still nice and secure.

Martin