Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just happened to check the HP Home and Home Office online store and found that all the Touchpad accessories seem to be back in stock. Just ordered the case, Touchstone, and wireless keyboard using the 25% discount code from the e-mail yesterday (good through today) and got the whole batch with free shipping for about $105 including tax.

Now I just need a Touchpad to go with them...
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I just picked up a second Touchstone. Thanks!
    And on the EPP as well for staff, just got me a touchstone
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    I just happened to check the HP Home and Home Office online store and found that all the Touchpad accessories seem to be back in stock. Just ordered the case, Touchstone, and wireless keyboard using the 25% discount code from the e-mail yesterday (good through today) and got the whole batch with free shipping for about $105 including tax.

Now I just need a Touchpad to go with them...

i just saw that and picked up the BT keyboard. now i have TP Case Touchstone and Keyboard. im all set
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Nice have to check it out before it's gone need that touchstone
    Couldn't get the order to go through online, had to call. 2 TP cases and another Touchstone shipped for under $100 including tax.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Just put my order in, thanks for the heads up.
    Is $55 a good deal for the touchstone?

What are the benefits of having one?
    Good find. I ordered a Touchstone with the 25% off coupon from HP.
    Forgot to mention thanks for mentioning the 25% coupon, glad I got to use it, I would have forgotten all about it. Would have only picked up the cases if it wasn't for the coupon.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    The coupon codes removes my free shipping that happen to anyone else?

Price in cart $51.18 -With coupon...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    whats the coupon code?
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticslug View Post

Worked fine for mine.

Ohh and the HP guy on the phone was like "wow you got a TouchPad"
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    TY for the heads up!

I just can't wait for the touchstone charger... Next day morning.
    Ghee... Someone take my credit card from me please..
    Thanks! I checked the site last night when I got my email and most of the accessories were still out of stock. I remember saying that the code that they gave me was useless because what I wanted was out of stock and it was only good through today. Thanks!
    From launch day Pre- to firesale TouchPad.

Yea, it removed my free shipping too but with the code my total was $50.55 so I still saved 5 bucks over the $55 asking price. I would have preferred Walmarts $35 price but for some odd reason the stores don't price match their own website.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by jay005 View Post
    Thanks! I checked the site last night when I got my email and most of the accessories were still out of stock. I remember saying that the code that they gave me was useless because what I wanted was out of stock and it was only good through today. Thanks!
    I know, that was the same thought I had yesterday when I saw things were out of stock. That is why I was so surprised to find them back in stock today while the coupon code was still good. And the web site was responding very quickly placing the order too....at least when I placed my order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novoken View Post
    whats the coupon code?
    Whoops!
    Last edited by jay005; 08/31/2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Reread email & noticed it said unique code. Whoops!
  19.    #19  

Nope, I still got the free shipping, but this was the coupon code from the special e-mail yesterday to people who signed up to be notified when HP had word on availability of new Touchpads. Other coupon codes might not work the same way.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Novoken View Post
    whats the coupon code?
    This was the coupon code from the special e-mail yesterday to people who signed up to be notified when HP had word on availability of new Touchpads. I have no idea if everyone received the same identical code in their e-mails.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast