Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stompit
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    For those of you interested in yet another TP case option, I have just received the RooCase UltraSlim Leather Case off of Ebay for $30 with free shipping. It came from PC MicroStore, which I have a good luck with in the past through Amazon. The fit is great and the build quality is top notch. Everything lines up perfectly. I'm not sure if this will work with the Touchstone as I dont own one. The RooCase Part Number is RC-TOUCHPAD-US-BK.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StompIt; 08/31/2011 at 12:48 PM.
    yellowhammer likes this.
    Cool. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks solid.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    looks nice, is it harder to do gestures with the case covering the bezel?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    looks nice, is it harder to do gestures with the case covering the bezel?
    In portrait mode, it is not an issue at all due to the cutout around the button. In landscape mode, if you start right at the edge of the leather and swipe up, the gesture works just fine. It is not at all an issue for me.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Thanks for the pictures, can you confirm how the sound is with the case on? does it slide in from the crease side, is there anything holding it in?

I'm using a pink rooCase for ipad1 right now, and to listen clearly i have to slip the TouchPad out of the case. it charges on the TouchStone just fine in spite of being thick leather. I was waiting for a rooCase Executive Portfolio with room for some papers but it dissappeared off the PC MicroStore Amazon store and rooCase didn't reply to the email I posted through their website...
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    Thanks for the pictures, can you confirm how the sound is with the case on? does it slide in from the crease side, is there anything holding it in?

I'm using a pink rooCase for ipad1 right now, and to listen clearly i have to slip the TouchPad out of the case. it charges on the TouchStone just fine in spite of being thick leather. I was waiting for a rooCase Executive Portfolio with room for some papers but it dissappeared off the PC MicroStore Amazon store and rooCase didn't reply to the email I posted through their website...
    There are cutouts for each of the two speakers, so naturally no impact on the sound. It has a flap on the left slide that folds under the TP and is held by a strip of velcro, which is very secure.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StompIt View Post
    There are cutouts for each of the two speakers, so naturally no impact on the sound. It has a flap on the left slide that folds under the TP and is held by a strip of velcro, which is very secure.
    great, thanks for the info!
    Mine was delivered today. I like it better than the HP case - it just feels better in the hand. Works with the touchstone too. If you can find it, buy it.