Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Leather Sleeve with Modem Pouch (Leather & Nylon) for ipad.
    Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

I just received case and the touchpad fits with no issues. 2nd day delivery shipping.

picture from verizon site.

Jophiel likes this.
    For five bucks, I figure I couldn't lose by giving it a shot. Even if it's somehow unsuitable for my TP, I'll find some use for it.

Man, the Verizon store is a pain to navigate though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanwall View Post
    Leather Sleeve with Modem Pouch (Leather & Nylon) for ipad.
    Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

I just received case and the touchpad fits with no issues. 2nd day delivery shipping.

picture from verizon site.

Are you using it with the HP case? Thinking I will probably order one of these and another TouchStone for $10.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Are you using it with the HP case? Thinking I will probably order one of these and another TouchStone for $10.
    No, just sliding the touchpad into the pouch case.

I tried the touchpad w/HP folio case and it was too big for the pouch.
    Darn, I already have the HP case on the way.

This should fit my wife's netbook nicely though so it's still a win even if it won't fit my Touchpad+HP case.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Thanks, just ordered one.

What kind of lining is on the inside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanwall View Post
    No, just sliding the touchpad into the pouch case.

I tried the touchpad w/HP folio case and it was too big for the pouch.
    That's cool, I'll use it for now, for $5 it's good short term protection that should be at the house tomorrow.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Thanks, just ordered one.

What kind of lining is on the inside?
    felt
    Does it have a flap to cover or is it only a slide in with the slit staying open?

and it seems to have sold out? Or am I just missing something?

Edit: nevermind, you have to select a compatible device before they allow you to order it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seauxcrazy View Post
    Does it have a flap to cover or is it only a slide in with the slit staying open?

Edit: nevermind, you have to select a compatible device before they allow you to order it.
    The flap is actually magnetic which holds it closed and it goes over the very top edge of the pouch (which uses velcro to close). For the compatible device you can select the iPad as that's what I did when I first ordered it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seauxcrazy View Post

Yeah that was throwing me off too, I only remembered that because of all the TouchStones I have ordered from VZW.
    Wow, $5 Touchstones.. Shame I don't know how much longer I will need them. I have this compulsion to buy more for that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Wow, $5 Touchstones.. Shame I don't know how much longer I will need them. I have this compulsion to buy more for that price.
    HAHAHA, this is the 3rd I have bought since we got the Veers.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    HAHAHA, this is the 3rd I have bought since we got the Veers.
    I did the same. I have 4 of them now.
    Thanks!! Just ordered a couple.

Verizon Wireless Leather sleeve
    Last edited by BobKy; 08/31/2011 at 05:21 PM.
    Thanks, just ordered one For 5 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. I also ordered a 1st gen iPad Speck Candyshell case for 7 bucks. We'll see how that works out.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Can't beat 5 bucks for a pouch!
    picked up 2 for $3.73 each thanks to my girl friends work discount of 25%
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    I did the same. I have 4 of them now.
    HAHA, between the wife and I we now have 7. 1 each in bedroom, 1 in living room, 1 at my work, 2 for cars (we have Palm and VZW car chargers that work with them), and now the 1 on it's way.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Have had a couple of these for a week or so, one the VELCO RIPPED ALONG THE SEAMS so have caution opening and closing the pocket

*****Fit wise, great for a naked touchpad, ipad 1 or ipad2 with smart cover, Touchpad with a case on it, way to tight , lucky i have an ipad2 also or i would of returned them.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast