Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    that site sucks.....pics don't load
    load fine for the rest of us.... Been purchasing from vzw for a while
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    In for 2. Thanks OP.
    The free shipping is via UPS overnight shipping!! I am a VZ customer,if that influences the shipping;I'm not sure.

Very nice case with a felt-like lining.

Last edited by BobKy; 09/01/2011 at 02:40 PM.
    NewbieAL likes this.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Great tip on the pouch. Thanks. I ordered two (one for me, one for my Dad) yesterday after 2PM. They were waiting for me when I back back from lunch today. The sticker on the pouch packaging says $39.99. I love a good deal!
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    The free shipping is via UPS overnight shipping!! I am a VZ customer,if that influences the shipping;I'm not sure.

Very nice case with a felt-like lining.

Should be fedex, at least every time we have ordered from them. Not a VZW customer though....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Nice. This sleeve fits the TP like a glove. Can't beat the price.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Just received mine. It's really nice case! Can't believe it was only $5.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    HAHA, between the wife and I we now have 7. 1 each in bedroom, 1 in living room, 1 at my work, 2 for cars (we have Palm and VZW car chargers that work with them), and now the 1 on it's way.
    Any chance the puck touchstones will work with the touchpad? I don't care if it doesn't stand up the touchpad. I'm lazy so if I could set it on the puck instead of plugging in the USB it would be nice
    Got mine today, awesome pouch, fits the TP perfectly. Ordered another for the father in law. Thanks for the heads up!
    yeah I ordered one too....wish I would have known about the free overnight shipping. I ordered it on Wednesday night and because of labor day I won't get it until Tuesday. That doesn't exactly make it feel like 2 day shipping. But hey $5
    Are these still available on vzw? I'm not seeing it on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    Any chance the puck touchstones will work with the touchpad? I don't care if it doesn't stand up the touchpad. I'm lazy so if I could set it on the puck instead of plugging in the USB it would be nice
    Dont think it will work, at the same time, we haven't tried.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Search 888-0001 and see what comes up
    I think its sold out
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Search 888-0001 and see what comes up
    Sweet, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tvc15 View Post
    yeah I ordered one too....wish I would have known about the free overnight shipping. I ordered it on Wednesday night and because of labor day I won't get it until Tuesday. That doesn't exactly make it feel like 2 day shipping. But hey $5
    Plus you need someone to sign for it or else you get a "we tried" slip like I got on Friday. So I won't get mine until Tuesday when I can leave the signed slip on the door but... Hey... Five dollar
    Ordered it....what surprised me was that it arrived 2 days later from FedEx and accordingly....

It fits perfectly and fine.

Best 4.95 I ever spent
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast