Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I have the Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard and was wondering there would be a way to by chance get the mouse part working
    The problem I see is that there is no mouse pointer on the screen...
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftTone View Post
    The problem I see is that there is no mouse pointer on the screen...
    FWIW, There is no mouse pointer on Android Honeycomb, until you pair with a BT mouse.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    FWIW, There is no mouse pointer on Android Honeycomb, until you pair with a BT mouse.
    Yeah but that isn't currently programmed into webOS.

I know you can pair the mouse, but will get no result in webOS. Not sure if anyone has got one to function with Unbutu (I would guess no since it runs in a card, but I am far from an expert on the Unbutu on TP info).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Anyway for homebrew to make this a go?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Yeah but that isn't currently programmed into webOS.

I know you can pair the mouse, but will get no result in webOS. Not sure if anyone has got one to function with Unbutu (I would guess no since it runs in a card, but I am far from an expert on the Unbutu on TP info).
    any bluetooth driver/packages ive ran on ubuntu state there is no bluetooth device enabled. (currently)
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    any bluetooth driver/packages ive ran on ubuntu state there is no bluetooth device enabled. (currently)
    Interesting - I thought I read somewhere that at least the bluetooth keyboard was working in Ubuntu.

I'd really like to be able to use a mouse with this as well myself - I think it would be a great feature .

Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpeter View Post
    Interesting - I thought I read somewhere that at least the bluetooth keyboard was working in Ubuntu.

I'd really like to be able to use a mouse with this as well myself - I think it would be a great feature .

Peter
    I thought I read the same thing
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    ya i tried my logitech mediaboard and the mouse just puts in weird characters and turns the volume up and down lol