Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I came across these cases and I think I'm gonna get one. They are pricier than others, but I like the different styles and colors that you can get and my wife really likes them, so I'll probably at least get one for her. Just wondering if anyone has tried or bought any of these cases and what they think about them.

HP TouchPad Cases

Just a little FYI: I just bought 2 16gb Touchpads during the firesale. (one for me and one for my wife) However I am not new to the WebOS community. I had a launch day Pre and loved it till I was forced to move over to Android because of the lack of development on the hardware side of the pre. I LOVE WebOS and I only hope that it continues to grow and thrive. It's nice to get back on the precentral boards. We have a great community over here. And I'm glad my screen name and password still worked. It's like coming back home and seeing old friends again.

Long Live WebOS!!!!
    for my money, you can't beat the official HP case, especially now that they are under $30
    This is hard cover. If you drop it to ground, you are not only damage your tablet, but also hard cover.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  4. LuD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    for my money, you can't beat the official HP case, especially now that they are under $30
    Not so easy to find either...