Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone bought a case for their Pre3 yet? If so which 1 and what's the fit like? I just bought 1 of these and I hope if fits well as I doubt they've had a Pre3 to test it with!

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

It's a shame they don't come with 1 as I'm going to be nervous of scratching it over the next few days!

NOTE: The above case doesn't fit well! (About 2cm too wide and 1 cm too long).
    Last edited by HaydnH; 09/03/2011 at 08:55 AM.
    i dont think to many people got the phone yet.
    I'd like a case too.
    I could use one for work but I think Il just have to settle for a universal case of some sort.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I have a blackberry sized pouch type leather case that fits perfectly.

We won't be getting a custom fit one - too small a market. The glass is tough though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    Has anyone bought a case for their Pre3 yet? If so which 1 and what's the fit like? I just bought 1 of these and I hope if fits well as I doubt they've had a Pre3 to test it with!

It's a shame they don't come with 1 as I'm going to be nervous of scratching it over the next few days!
    Makes a change to see an ebay price something like realistic!

I half expected to see the case at $49 instead of $4.99
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post

Thanks very much - good find. Looks great, and at 4.99 what's there to lose? Just ordered one!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I just bought this one for a couple of quid - should keep it scratch free when in my pocket etc.
    PU LEATHER POCKET CASE FOR HP PRE 3 BLACK | eBay
  9.    #9  
    Sadly the case from the OP just arrived, it's about 2cm too wide and 1cm too tall... not exactly sure what phone this would fit as it's more like an Touchpad case!! The hunt continues.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    It's very hard to buy a pouch that fits. The problem is the rubbery back doesn't work well with the inside of cases which are typically "velvety" so it grips as you put it in.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm on a hunt for a plastic holster--attaches to belt kind--but with limited Pre3 release, doubt I'll ever see those So may have to settle for a leather type one
    I got a leather type slip case as part of a "universal" Carphone Warehouse 14.99 kit complete with screen cleaner and screen protector. Seems to fit in there nicely.

I emailed Krussell to see if there was any chance they'd do one of their Dynamic range of cases which I've used with my Pre and Pre Plus, but sadly no go.
  13.    #13  
    I just saw this and judging by the dimensions on the site compared to my ruler & pre3 it looks like it could fit quite well:

Yinugo Leather Holster Case for HP Palm Pre 3

Not sure where they're located though, US maybe looking at the FAQ, anyone want to give it a go?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    I've sent that seller an e-mail asking for dimensions, however it's the same seller as the OP so it's probably completely the wrong size.
  16. i3
    if you're after pouches, try Golla, they look likethey have anexcellent universal range. just google Golla or search ebay, there's plenty around.
  17. i3
    InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector - Palm Pre 3

theres this also...
    apparantely instock in about a week or twos time...
    I've been using this with my Treo 680 for about 4 years now. Very durable. Snappy fit. Not sure how it would fit the Pre 3 though. Worth a look I guess..

Rhythm Horizontal Universal Case - BodyGloveMobile.com
    I'd like a Pre 3 snap-on / moulded cover - preferably like a hard rubber or plastic. I dropped my Pre- and killed it don't want to do the same to my pre3.

I guess it will take a while before one comes to market. Pretty sure somebody will make one eventually. The slider makes it tricky though.

Anybody came up with anything homemade?
    Has anyone tried to put a Pre3 into a Blackberry Torch case? I've seen their dimensions are alike but the Pre3 is a little bigger, hence the doubt ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast