Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I am looking for a case like Innocase for my Pre (which allows TouchStone use) as well as a belt pouch (this one http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=390292528356 looks ok)

Will check out InvisibleSHIELD if it's as good as description suggests.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    TERRAPIN GENUINE LEATHER CASE FOR HP PRE 3 | eBay:

I got this. Very nice, good quality leather, good fit. It has an internal ribbon, rather like those things that help you remove batteries from a gadget, that helps lift the Pre3 gently out of the case.
  3.    #23  
    I've been thinking about using a wool Pixi pouch. It's a very tight fit out of the box, but by wetting the pouch, stretching it, then letting it air dry, it should fit the Pre3 perfectly. Would prefer something akin to the Palm leather side case, but that isn't happening.
    Dan Donovan
    I'm guessing HP didn't make a case for the Pre3? That's kind of odd. Maybe the cases are stored in some random warehouse.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I just picked these up & they work great...

Twitter / Kal El: @precentral Got these 2 ca ...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i3 View Post
    InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector - Palm Pre 3

theres this also...
    apparantely instock in about a week or twos time...
    This needs to be a thread onto itself. Because I love zagg stuff. Plus the Best Buy people in my area apply them very well. I don't like the glassy feeling. I love the one on the Touchpad, but that's it. Pre2 and Veer are too glassy.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    I found a real nice case at the cellphone accessory rack at the car wash for $9.99.
    I really want a hard case for my Pre3, given that it's essentially irreplaceable. Has anyone found one in stock anywhere? {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    I'm noticing several reports of the Torch 9800 pouches working. Has anyone tired one of their clips yet?

Amazon.com: BoxWave BlackBerry Torch 9800 Holster Clip: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Quote Originally Posted by i3 View Post
    InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector - Palm Pre 3

theres this also...
    apparantely instock in about a week or twos time...
    Has anyone found a North American source for these? I've got a Zagg InvisibleSHIELD on my TouchPad and it's great. Would love one on my [in the mail] Pre 3.
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts
    Why'd you want a case for the Pre 3? The casing of the phone itself is practically a case. I carry it around in my pocket and have it on my TS on my desk. How on earth can anyone manage to scratch it? Also, most cases do not provide impact protection anyway, so what's the point?

And you wouldn't see me walking around with a clip-on case lol, that's so 90's...

Just trying to help here, save your money
    Palm Zire 31 > some old fashioned phones > iPhone 3G > HTC Desire > Blackberry > iPhone 4 > HP Pre 3 & HP Touchpad 16gb
    Quote Originally Posted by lu1gj3s View Post
    Why'd you want a case for the Pre 3? The casing of the phone itself is practically a case. I carry it around in my pocket and have it on my TS on my desk. How on earth can anyone manage to scratch it? Also, most cases do not provide impact protection anyway, so what's the point?

And you wouldn't see me walking around with a clip-on case lol, that's so 90's...

Just trying to help here, save your money
    Well, everyone doesn't work at a desk and when you accidentally drop your phone in the parking lot you will understand why people want a protective case.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wings View Post
    Well, everyone doesn't work at a desk and when you accidentally drop your phone in the parking lot you will understand why people want a protective case.
    I agree, I hate cases, especially since all webOS phones now have Gorilla glass, but you'll still get a couple of smaller scratches over time which can be annoying... I have to say, though, I've dropped my Pre2 many many times and it still looks good. Not too worried about the Veer, but would hate for something to happen to my Pre3!
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts
    Like I said, a case will not save it from dropping it in the parking lot. And if you have a job where you do not work at your desk, you most likely won't be allowed to use it during work time anyway, meaning it stays either in your pocket or your coat/bag...

Quote Originally Posted by 2wings View Post

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm Zire 31 > some old fashioned phones > iPhone 3G > HTC Desire > Blackberry > iPhone 4 > HP Pre 3 & HP Touchpad 16gb
    No, the case doesn't save it from the drop, but helps considerably with the stop at the end of the fall. My experience, my choice, "So 90's" or not.

And we're still no closer to getting comments on usable clips, holsters and cases.
    I actually found a good belt clip (horizontal) at, believe it or not, the AT&T store. It's just a universal case. The only negative is it is velcro and therefore tough to open the carry case in a meeting without everyone looking up to see who is getting out their phone! The other negative is it wasn't cheap. I bought it, but looking for something similar but with a magnetic flip cover before returrning it.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Found a less expensive case for the Pre3 made by Duracell. Perfect fit and at Office Depot. Model # DU9984
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Found a less expensive case for the Pre3 made by Duracell. Perfect fit and at Office Depot. Model # DU9984
    so what's the consensus on a pre3 case? I need one. Prefer not the sock style.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast