Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Has anyone bought one from ebay?? if so which retailer?? and care to review, Am i about to pull the trigger on one, and wanted to make sure its the best option for the price.

pictures would be great if, not, I will update this thread when I purchase one.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I did last Monday from a seller named emaxland, It was suppose to be a case & a screen protector combo but after a week of no responding, no shipping confirmation or anything. I check up the feedback today and there is a quite a few buyers not getting theirs or being told they were not in stock even though we paid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390338470512

So kinda regretting that one and now have to wait to get my money back and then find something else. If you see a listing from that seller, i'd look the other way at the least.

I'm guessing most big vendors have run out of cases atm, seeing a lot of listings of pre-orders but says ship dates aren't far away.
    you don't have to bite the bullets. Amazon has it on sale today for $24.95 with free shipping.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Where. It is showing 54.99 when do a search.
    Quote Originally Posted by napville2000 View Post
    Where. It is showing 54.99 when do a search.
    they are oos quickly. I only grapped two.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I bought two from EBay. They are leather folio cases. I think they were $12 each including shipping. They all look the same. The seller was drhotdeals out of California. I really like the case. I prefer it over my wife's OEM HP case. The only negative is that there is no protection for the corners. It will charge through the leather case on the Touchstone charger so no need to remove it. It also has magnets to keep the cover shut. Probably not the best one you will find but for $12 well worth it.