1.    #1  
    I bought the zagg invisibleshield for my touchpad for 35 dollars. I installed it and am happy with it but not exstatic. the front looks ok but didnt match 100 percent. Now i also bought the Hp Case and was thinking that i dont really need the shield and the case would do a good enough job. Do you guys think the case is Good Enough? I would rather buy a touchstone with that money. Thank you

I dont really care about smudges i can clean those.
    I had the same discussion in my head. I decided that the Gorilla Glass and the HP case should keep the thing safe and used my money to get the touchstone. Anyone out there think I made the wrong choice? Why?
    I bought the Zagg invisibleshield for the Ipad 1 at Marshalls for $6. They had a few full body ones, but mostly just front ones. Anyways, they fit fine except you need to trim the edges to a different circumference. Just find a bottle cap that is similar to the touchpad (I used some medicine cap) then trace around it in pen on your invisibleshield and cut it with scissors. For $6 I'm happy, wouldn't be for $35.
    I just have the case, no protector, and take it to work with me every day. Works for me.
  5.    #5  
    i think im going to end up returning it. I mean I bought warranty from squaretrade for 30 dollars for drops and spills and 35 on the case spending money on the Zach would just add up to buying a new touchpad if available!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I just have the case, no protector, and take it to work with me every day. Works for me.
    Agreed. Case works perfectly fine on the for me as well. The gorilla glass is plenty strong.
    I wanted one because I was tired of fingerprints and glare.

I quite happy with the Invisishield regarding fingerprints. It also reduce glare a little bit but not enough to be able to have good contrast outside.

What I don't like it does reduce touch sensitivity. Enough to be annoying at times.

I like the "organic" feel it give the screen, but would like it a better if it was a little less sticky.

The main reason I keep it, is the fingerprint resistance it gives.

If there was a great way to reduce fingerprint on a bare screen, I would remove the shield. (already tried RainX on my Pre 2, but the effect bnarely last a day or two before requiring a new application).
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ukabu View Post
    I wanted one because I was tired of fingerprints and glare.

I quite happy with the Invisishield regarding fingerprints. It also reduce glare a little bit but not enough to be able to have good contrast outside.

What I don't like it does reduce touch sensitivity. Enough to be annoying at times.

I like the "organic" feel it give the screen, but would like it a better if it was a little less sticky.

The main reason I keep it, is the fingerprint resistance it gives.

If there was a great way to reduce fingerprint on a bare screen, I would remove the shield. (already tried RainX on my Pre 2, but the effect bnarely last a day or two before requiring a new application).

Really i dont find it reduces it for me. Im quite pleased with screen performance with it on..

Now did your camera and utton holes lineup properly?

Mine barely did and still have a tiny piece of the shield at the top hanging off like not on the screen