1.    #1  
    I'm a new proud owner of a Touchpad 32GB, and have been looking for a case for it. I was stupid for not ordering the HP fitted case when I bought mine off HP.com, but I'm still scouring stores for that model.

Past that though, I'm looking for a case that has three requirements:

1. Encases the Touchpad completely, with a side cover similar to a book
    2. Also doubles as a stand (doesn't matter the angle)
    3. Must be also usable with the TP Touchstone without removing the TP from the case

So far I've only heard the factory HP one can do so, but for anyone else with other types of similar cases, have you been able to use them with the Touchstone?

Thanks for your input!
    get the official HP case. It meets all three of your requirements.
  3.    #3  
    Is that the only option as of now?
    its the best option, and they are selling them cheap.
  5.    #5  
    Everywhere I've seen they're going for $30 or so (is that MSRP?), only lower I've seen is $20 at Office Depot (which they're OOS everywhere near me).
    I got mine from the HP online store.
  7.    #7  
    Every time I check they're out of stock

I'll try to look elsewhere, thanks for the help!
    there are some on ebay, it seems $30 is the deal. As for how good it is, I will probably NEVER remove mine. I love the look feel and usefullness. and I touchstone charge nightly with it on. It protects the TP nicely too. I give it 5 stars...

It's worth $30... at least.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Best Buy has the cases in-stock online (checked today)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Best Buy has the cases in-stock online (checked today)
    Shows In Store Only. And checking BB inventory it's unavailable at my local stores. How did you see the case online today?
    Seems to me that WalMart has better inventory of the accessories at least locally. They may or may not match their own online price ($19.00 for the case, $35.00 for the Touchstone), their policy is not too match their own online price. I was able to talk the dept. manager in my store to do it however.
    check staples, they have been the first to discount the accessories. And go for the hp original ones.
    "Humanity wasn't ready for WebOS"

Pre - uk day 1
    Pre + uk Replacement
    HP Touchpad 16 GB Day 1
    HP Pre 3 Vodafone
    Walmart has OEM cases for $19 and Touchstone for $35. They will not match walmart.com (they view them as a separate company, even though they have the name "Walmart". Sort of like Ritz Camera and ritzcamera.com), but depending who you speak with, you can sometimes get them to bend the rules.

I grabbed a Touchstone for $35 at my local Walmart because I explained that the website would not allow me to do the "pay online - pickup at store" option.
    The Griffin IPAD folio from Verizon Wireless works with the Touchstone - fit isn't perfect around the camera, but other than that it works great!

Set Your Location

Make sure to select IPAD as your device (view all devices) in order to add to cart
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustmonkey View Post
    The Griffin IPAD folio from Verizon Wireless works with the Touchstone - fit isn't perfect around the camera, but other than that it works great!

Set Your Location

Make sure to select IPAD as your device (view all devices) in order to add to cart
    I ordered two based on your advice. Mine are not charging when placed in the folio case and sitting on the touchstone. Are you saying yours is charging with the folio case on?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Rustmonkey gave me some advice, I messed with the orientation and it works now. Thanks RM

FYI, these things are $5 now from the verizon online store.
    Quote Originally Posted by horn34 View Post
    Rustmonkey gave me some advice, I messed with the orientation and it works now. Thanks RM

FYI, these things are $5 now from the verizon online store.
    Glad to hear everything worked out