Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I got in the mail yesterday the acase slim leather touchpad case. I wasn't able to find any reviews for it so I was a little worried. I just wanted to post and say that if you are looking for a case, this one is pretty sweet. It is a lot like the HP one but a little thinner. I got it on amazon.
    Do you mean the one I briefly reviewed in the middle of this thread? http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3108591
    From the second pic in amazon, The left upper corner does not snap down, which makes me wonder if this case is also for iPAD.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    so it's a good case? any way it can fall out the case? would the leather tabs scratch the touchpad?
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    The left side snaps into corners. You unsnap the corners so you angle it (the wording sounds wrong and I can't think of how to say it. You know so that you don't have to hold it but you can watch something on it). The corners are well protected and seems very high quality.