1.    #1  
    Quick question about HP Wireless Keyboard

Keyboard is set to ON
    If I am not using the keyboard, rather then turning it off....if Touchpad is in idle mode does the power is still being used on this keyboard

I don't want to leave it on, thinking its idling and when I do want to use it, the battery is dead and the keyboard does not work

Tips, suggestion?

Thanks
    Snow
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhitie View Post
    Quick question about HP Wireless Keyboard

Keyboard is set to ON
    If I am not using the keyboard, rather then turning it off....if Touchpad is in idle mode does the power is still being used on this keyboard

I don't want to leave it on, thinking its idling and when I do want to use it, the battery is dead and the keyboard does not work

Tips, suggestion?

Thanks
    Snow
    After a short period, the keyboard does turn off. You need to press any key on the keyboard to wake it.
  3.    #3  
    that's great to know.!. I was not sure if I need to go buy more batteries or not! Wish it had a USB battery or something...that would be so cool, this way never would have to charge or buy battery

Thanks for the response!
    snow
    A small LED would have been nice.
    not sure about the TP keyboard but my bluetooth keyboard batteries last about 2 - 4 months before I have to recharge them, and it's my main k/b and I do a ton of typing on it

get a charger and a 4pack and forget about it =)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I've had my keyboard for over a month, rarely turn it off....works fine.
    The battery life is supposed to be 12 months.
  8.    #8  
    really...that is amazing. Thanks
    How I change the batteries on keyboard? Thanks