1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    on
    Laalo - Daily Deals, Deal Of The Day
    The official Touchpad friendly case is $19 with $5.00 shipping. Probably stupid of me to get accessories before I actually get my TP, but call me an eternal optimist

Hope this helps someone.
    Are you sure this is the OEM case? I couldn't tell from the listing.
    It's NOT.
  4.    #4  
    Actually I think it might be. It says HP in the description. But by the time I receive it, it'll be too late to tell you. But for $25 bucks, it's hard to go wrong. If it isn't, I'll pick up an official one and use this one as backup.
    Unless they're using a picture of a generic case then there's no way that's the official HP product. That's one of those ugly 3rd party creations.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    It says leather. The official one isn't leather right? And looking at the image it seem as those the bezel is covered making it hard to swipe up, I don't think this is the official one. Was almost about to purchase.
    This is not the official case. I have the official one which is Touchstone compatible and after looking closely at the Laalo posting, I concur. This ain't it! The official case does not have a magnetic latch or buckle. The Laalo case does cover the bezel...gestures,no can do.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    That case looks awful. Good luck easily flipping up apps; it looks like it covers the black portion of the glass.
    This is the same case selling $12 in amazon.com. Not the HP OEM case.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    <updated title>
  11.    #11  
    Sorry if I misled you all. I really thought it was the real deal. I may deeply regret the purchase......especially if I never find an actual TP