1.    #1  
    Came across this on HotUkDeals, it's for the Ipad. But fits the Touchpad fine and it's a 1.
    Might come in handy for some of you, they're on ebay for 4.

Couldn't find them on their website, so in-store only. Next time i'm in the city centre, i'm gonna get one.

Different colours.

Review for the product (Contains Ipad)
    Hot UK Deals

They also sell this Ipad stand.

The stand looks terrible, but it folds flat. So might come in handy for someone.

EDIT: Sorry Poundland.
    Last edited by Aston Martin; 08/27/2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    They seem like a good find, can't complain for the price.

I to would agree that the stand does look a little cheap but then would be handy to have for my office desk. I could leave it there with out having to worry too much if anyone walks off with it. (The stand not the pad)
    Poundland you say, well that's me headed there monday.

If they're open that is.
    Haha, I bought both of these on Wednesday! The case fits perfectly, especially for the width, maybe a few mil too tall but it holds the hp very well. The stitching won't scratch ( as far as I can see). The stand isn't too flimsy for a quid, the rubber o-rings between the different pieces of metal will at some point snap (as you have to tighten the screws pretty tight to ensure that the frame doesn't start to collapse) but I can't see it happening for a long time if you leave it all at an angle that you are happy with. All in all for 2 it is well worth it.

I've also just ordered a case with keyboard from eBay for 19 (built for iPad) and will report back if it fits and works with the hp.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by timmynana View Post
    I've also just ordered a case with keyboard from eBay for 19 (built for iPad) and will report back if it fits and works with the hp.
    You can buy the real one for 23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin View Post
    Everywhere's sold out
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesc_ View Post
    Everywhere's sold out
    Yeah Amazon misled me, you hover over the sold by Amazon.co.uk seller 'delivery in 1 to 2 months'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin View Post
    I didn't know they also included the Bluetooth keyboard, do you have a link?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by timmynana View Post
    I didn't know they also included the Bluetooth keyboard, do you have a link?
    I was wrong, it's 23 if you wait for a 1-2 month amazon delivery.

I've found it for 32 on play.

The best price seems to be PC World at 30 but it's store pickup only. Maybe theres one near you with stock (Check their site)
    check in store staples, online shows non available, but I got the case and touchstone from there. Less then half price for both of them
    "Humanity wasn't ready for WebOS"

Pre - uk day 1
    Pre + uk Replacement
    HP Touchpad 16 GB Day 1
    HP Pre 3 Vodafone
    Just had a look online in the UK and everywhere is sold out - which staples did you try?
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    Just had a look online in the UK and everywhere is sold out - which staples did you try?
    Dundee staples, but as I said online shows sold out. Just check in store.
    "Humanity wasn't ready for WebOS"

Pre - uk day 1
    Pre + uk Replacement
    HP Touchpad 16 GB Day 1
    HP Pre 3 Vodafone
    Got a poundshop neoprene cover in grey. Fits a treat. Doubt it'll last long though!
  14.    #14  
    They didn't have the stand, but they had the cover/pouch... it stinks, literally. Smells like the Michelin mans ****.
    i'd rather have a decent cover -temped by this one on amazon UK -reviews are good, anyone tried it?

LuvTab BLACK HP Touchpad Tablet Genius Multi Angle Stand / Typing Case - Fits all versions / models - Compatible with Touchstone Charging Dock:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

don't think I need to shell out 30 quid for something I use on the odd train or flight...
  16.    #16  
    i'd rather have a decent cover -temped by this one on amazon UK -reviews are good, anyone tried it?

LuvTab BLACK HP Touchpad Tablet Genius Multi Angle Stand / Typing Case - Fits all versions / models - Compatible with Touchstone Charging Dock:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

don't think I need to shell out 30 quid for something I use on the odd train or flight...

I have one of these coming, Link but I like the idea of soft case.
    I order it from amazon.co.uk to Germany, because in Germany they got the red one.
    The quality is fine for the price. In stand-mode its allright..but in the "laying"-mode it isnt so stable as on the picture but it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #18  
    Been using it for a few days and for a 1 you cant go wrong.
    My hard case hasn't arrived yet, but I like with this I can hold the TP instead of a case.