1.    #1  
    I'm using Dell Latitude Win 7 x 64 bit, and having trouble pairing the HP bluetooth keyboard with my laptop. The keyboard doesn't even show up when I try to add a new device. I know my laptop can find other devices, just not this one. Does anyone have any idea or successfully paired the keyboard with other bluetooth compatible devices?
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind, the touchpad (in my suitcase) was apparently still paired up with the keyboard. As soon I as I turned that off, it worked.

By the way, I think the keyboard is definitely worth its price. I'm glad I found one on sale before the supply dried up with all the newcomers after the fire sale.
    So you can confirm that the keyboard does work with Win7? How bout the "esc" and "del" keys? Also, the 'card key' next to control, does that automatically map to Alt or the Win button?

I currently use the apple BT keyboard for Win7 but used "KeyTweak" to remap the key strokes in the registry for buttons such as delete and the media keys. Everything else works just dandy (cept the damn Ctrl key is in the wrong place...stupid Apple)

It would be great if I could use the touchpad keyboard because the Ctrl key is in the correct place...

Thank you!
  4.    #4  
    Yes, the Touchpad specific keys are automatically mapped to Windows keys. The touchpad tabs key is windows key, notifications is the esc key, symbol is alt. Even the audio keys work. Only a few keys, like the brightness keys seem to be non functional. Obviously there is no fn button.
    It is weird. I get it to work fine on my tower, but on my laptop I have no success. I am running win7 ult on both.

On my laptop it shows up and installs the device drivers. It even says that the device is running normal. Any ideas on why this might not work on my laptop? I bought this for my laptop so I can stop pounding keys on it.

Thanks for any help!
    My problem was fixed by installing the correct drivers for my blutooth. Was using windows preinstalled drivers with only having problems with this keyboard. I am typing up a storm on it now!
    So I finally got my keyboard. It paired with Win 7 no problems. My issue now is that the "power" button did not remap to the "del" button and program "KeyTweak" doesn't even recognize the "power" button key stroke for me to remap it.

Any ideas? Thank you!
    Did you have to do anything to get the keyboard to pair to the laptop?

I paired the keyboard to my N900, but can't figure out how to get the keyboard to pair to a second device. I've disabled bluetooth on the N900, but the keyboard just keeps trying to connect. I even tried removing the keyboard batteries hoping it might flush out some temporary storage. I can't find any documentation on how to reset it.

In the meantime, the TouchPad won't find the keyboard while it searches anymore.