1.    #1  
    I've seen some skins out there that simply go along the back and don't go up the edges, some that go up the edges on the sides also but leave the corners unprotected, and some that have tabs you have to wrap around the edges also but provide as "clean" a look.

I'm looking to buy one soon, what do you guys prefer and why?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I just got mine covered at Ghost Armor, and I can already tell you that I'm not going to like these corners being covered. It's just plain hard to get it lined up exactly right, and if it's not perfect, then it will lifts bit around those extra tabs that cover the corners. I'm not a fan of those little lifted up places, and I'm not sure how long I can wait with it before I know if I can just live with it, or need to go with something else. I did buy a white carbon one from fusion of ideas, since I should be getting a 32 soon. Since that only covers the back, I'm sure that the install will go smoother, and the final product will look nicer.
  3.    #3  
    yeah i'm thinking the same. thanks for the reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by cntchds View Post
    I did buy a white carbon one from fusion of ideas, since I should be getting a 32 soon. Since that only covers the back, I'm sure that the install will go smoother, and the final product will look nicer.
    It took me less than a few mins to install mine. The front is another story though...

I agree with you though. I like that the Fusion Of Ideas skin doesn't cover the corners and sides completely. Peeling bugs the hell outta me and I don't think the stealth armor will peel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    It took me less than a few mins to install mine. The front is another story though...

I agree with you though. I like that the Fusion Of Ideas skin doesn't cover the corners and sides completely. Peeling bugs the hell outta me and I don't think the stealth armor will peel.
    I am a no corners guy too. That is why I got the Fusion of Ideas StealthArmor because it just covers the back. I am hoping that mine will be an easy installation. What was the story on the front?
    So ghost armor covers the corners good?...I have a best skins ever (out of business) on my fiancees ipods touch and let me tell you it's been 3? Years and the corners have not lifted...key is to use water and a hair dryer on hot...no peeling, no curling...I like having corners protected.