Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #1  
    So I took a drive to Fusion Of Ideas today (Their office is pretty damn nice by the way) and picked up my skin. A few hours later I installed everything and it looks amazing!!! Install was easy. My only gripe is the liquid that they provide for the screen protector doesn't provide the same "slick" surface that Zagg offers with their solution but that's very minor.

more pics of corners and sides?
    Very nice looking skin, does funny things with your eyes if you look at it too long :-)
    Will that work with the touchstone? It looks amazing!
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    the back is only covered with that skin. It doesn't wrap around like some others do.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by chsrainbows View Post
    more pics of corners and sides?
    Your wish is my command...

I think I like that it doesn't wrap completely around the corners. It makes it less susceptible to peeling off. Plus it gives the TP a nice black and white contrast.
    sorli and Aston Martin like this.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Will that work with the touchstone? It looks amazing!
    Just tried in on my touchstone and it works perfectly.
  8. NSA
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Purdy..
    matt bugno likes this.
    oooh sexy. thanks. you're not worried about the corners? why'd you decide to buy a skin instead of a case?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by chsrainbows View Post
    oooh sexy. thanks. you're not worried about the corners? why'd you decide to buy a skin instead of a case?
    I have the HP case that I plan on using when I travel. Otherwise, I like the feel of a case-less tablet. Plus, the carbon rear skin gives it that extra texture that it needed.

Even with the HP case being pretty light and thin, it still gives the tablet that extra bulk that I just don't like all too much.

I have an extra Zagg screen protector for my Evo 4G that I never used so I plan to make clear corner covers
    Cool man. Thanks for the review and pics.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    just ordered one cause of this thread, i want a panda touchpad dammit!
    ordered a black carbon fiber skin off of amazon today, will post pics when I get it if it looks good :-)
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamano View Post
    just ordered one cause of this thread, i want a panda touchpad dammit!
    Glad I was of some help to you! The panda look is definitely my favorite. This will match perfectly when I finish my new PC build using a white Corsair 600T

Quote Originally Posted by misterdiapers View Post
    ordered a black carbon fiber skin off of amazon today, will post pics when I get it if it looks good :-)
    I picked up a black one too for my bro's TP but he isn't home for me to install and take pics. I'm sure it'll look amazing.
    Thanks for the photos.
    That looks awesome Just ordered the same.
    Last edited by Freebird77; 08/27/2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: .
    I'm not a huge fan of skins cutting a hole for the logo... :|
    Is the logo hole just a removable cut-out on the sheet or is it not there at all?
    is there any chance sum1 could purchase this for me and ship it to the Uk , rearlly want 1 of these but they dnt ship 2 UK :-( it Looks awesome . ? And there are not much option over here 4 alternatives
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Number09 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of skins cutting a hole for the logo... :|
    Is the logo hole just a removable cut-out on the sheet or is it not there at all?
    The hole is precut.
    I think it looks fantastic, I like the HP logo.

Quote Originally Posted by noobftw View Post
    is there any chance sum1 could purchase this for me and ship it to the Uk , rearlly want 1 of these but they dnt ship 2 UK :-( it Looks awesome . ? And there are not much option over here 4 alternatives

I had a quick look and with shipping it's about $65, I wonder if you could put something like this on it?

Linky
    I also ordered the black carbon fiber version off Ebay for $17.95 plus $5 shipping. Just got it in the mail today, so I'll be installing it shortly. Thanks for showing your's.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast