Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Any site I check is either regular price, overpriced or out of stock. Anyone know a good place to check?
    Staples has them in store for $49.99, that's about the cheapest I can find in stock.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    or backlogged with shipping dates weeks later :-(
    disoriented likes this.
    just go to staples and take the Wal-Mart price page printed out. Got myself on for 30
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Best Buy. $40.00.
    Bought one yesterday...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I picked up mine from Office Depot for $39.99 the other day. Everywhere that is discounting them are selling out quick. Those waiting around for these to turn up for $15-$20 I think are going to be out of luck. I like the dock. While it does charge with the official HP case it doesn't fit very well on the dock. Fits a lot better without the case but it's so slick it definitely needs something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera2345 View Post
    Staples has them in store for $49.99, that's about the cheapest I can find in stock.
    Staples are selling them $39.95 here. (Canada)
    CostCentral.com seems to have them off and on. PCRichard.com may also have some still, I ordered from both those sites earlier today.
    Quote Originally Posted by brettatk View Post
    While it does charge with the official HP case it doesn't fit very well on the dock. Fits a lot better without the case but it's so slick it definitely needs something.
    I use it with the case, and it works pretty well for me. It took me a few days to come to the realization that it is designed to work a bit differently with the case on, at least in portrait mode. When the case is on, the actual touchpad part isn't meant to be held in the little lip of the stand. Fold the cover under and then behind the touchpad, and then it is the crease of the case itself that is meant to be held in the lip.
    Was able to get Staples to pricematch Walmart a Best Buy using their own laptops. I showed them that it was OOS online, but available for pickup in stores. I guess they didn't know their own policies well. Maybe you can give it a try because BB still shows stock online for me

Picked up a Touchstone for $35, keyboard for $35 and case for $25. I got too excited and forgot that I coulda bought a $25 of $75 for like $1.
    Quote Originally Posted by brettatk View Post
    I picked up mine from Office Depot for $39.99 the other day. Everywhere that is discounting them are selling out quick. Those waiting around for these to turn up for $15-$20 I think are going to be out of luck. I like the dock. While it does charge with the official HP case it doesn't fit very well on the dock. Fits a lot better without the case but it's so slick it definitely needs something.
    Yep. I didn't take any chances, figured the money saved on the TouchPad and the use of a coupon was enough, was willing to pay a little extra for peace of mind. Everywhere I looked today was out of everything (was hoping to snag another TouchPad if I happened to see one).
    Couldn't get Walmart to price match their own website ($35), but after some argument and a store manager they price matched Office Depot ($39.99). They also price matched the case for $19.99.

I then bought the keyboard for $34.95 with free shipping on Amazon.
  13.    #13  
    Saw online that Office Depot near me said "limited availability" so I ran over and the guy I talked to had one left on the back room just off the truck. $40. Cover coming soon...then I am all set.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    picked up 4 last week $35 ea pm office depot st staples less $5 coupon per
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    staples told me they sent them back to HP
    HHgregg is sold out and dont have any on order (they dont have 1500 TP coming to the area tho. visually saw the order)
    Best Buy- I did not go in and ask

if anyoe has one at a fair price or wants to help a fella member out, please do P/m me or email me.

I will also keep a look out for TP if someone wants one, my source said he would contract me when they came in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ac921ol View Post
    staples told me they sent them back to HP
    HHgregg is sold out and dont have any on order (they dont have 1500 TP coming to the area tho. visually saw the order)
    Best Buy- I did not go in and ask

if anyoe has one at a fair price or wants to help a fella member out, please do P/m me or email me.

I will also keep a look out for TP if someone wants one, my source said he would contract me when they came in.
    HHGregg pricematched my touchstone with the Walmart online price. The store I went to confirmed stock with the local stores. Just an FYI.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    best buy had them for like 50% off plus if you bought 3-4 accessories total you got like and additional 15-20% off as well.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I've been playing the game of putting in orders everywhere because they keep getting cancelled.

I finally lucked out and my order from CDW was filled and they arrived today.

Because of that, I just cancelled an order for 3 I've had for a few days with J&R electronics. The guy said they were now in stock and would have shipped tomorrow. Someone that still needs them, go grab them. They were willing to price match for $37.50 for me.
    6 left on Amazon right now for 49.94 (touchstone):

Amazon.com: HP Touchstone Charging Dock for TouchPad: Electronics

EDIT: All gone now.. back to 3rd party sellers only.
    Last edited by shadeybeep; 08/30/2011 at 10:24 AM.
    http://goo.gl/9uurM

might be worth looking at BB inventory checker. One store shows up having them available in my zip code area. Don't forget to check the Mobility Store option. That's how I found two a couple days ago. I checked Saturday morning, and drove over there when they opened. The BB guy said they didn't have any, but I asked him to check anyway. He looked in the computer and saw that 6 had arrived late in the day before and were in the back.
    It is sometimes wrong, but may help.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast