1.    #1  
    After checking Slickdeals.net today(I recommend that anyone looking for anything TouchPad related to check that site every day, and as often as you can for TouchPad because of the high demand for products), I saw that Staples price matches Best Buy and other retailers prices if you bring in a copy of their price (I just printed off the pages from Best Buy's website). I saw they had the Touchstone Charger for $39.99 (regularly $79.99), The HP Case for $24.99 (regularly $49.99) and the Bluetooth Keyboard for $34.99 (regularly $69.99). You can check Staples website to see if your store has any in stock, mine had all three.

Here are the links:

Best Buy:

Touchstone Charger
    Bluetooth Keyboard
    HP Case

Staples:
    Touchstone Charger
    Hp Case
    Cant find the link for the keyboard anymore, but odds are your store might have them. Call your store and an employee can confirm.

I picked up the two cases (originally got one but decided my mom could use one for hers so I went back in to get another for my mom), the keyboard, and two Touchstones, with a slip case just to try it out.

CIMG0080.jpg

I just used the money from the price matching for the $150 32GB TouchPad I got a few weeks ago. Not too bad, if I do say so myself!

PS- I don't know if every store checks, or how they they check the inventory of another store, but when I printed the pages from Best Buy, I just printed the top half, and the Best Buy logo didn't show, even though there was text in the link, but she had thought that it was from HP's website, so said it was fine due to the situation going (normally price matching is not allowed from HP). But good luck to anyone who is interested! I'll post the receipt as soon as I can find it, I have no idea where I put it!

Here is the link from Slickdeals, however, so you can see the receipts of others who have also confirmed this...

Slickdeals: Stapes: HP Touchpad Folio $24.99, Touchstone $35, Keyboard $34.99

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    I just got the Touchstone for $35.00 at my local Staples. Really easy process.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    USE WALMART PRICES to price match. Case is only 19.00 and the touchstone is 34.99..
    Yes, and EVERYONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO STORES call 800-254-5433 (J&R's pricematch hotline) and press two. I had *no* waiting time and immediately they could pricematch (to Walmart) $37.99 with no shipping cost or taxes.

I never said it, but thank god for Walmart. LOL.

I had to get another for my Dad's house since my parents are divorced...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aeharding View Post
    Yes, and EVERYONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO STORES call 800-254-5433 (J&R's pricematch hotline) and press two. I had *no* waiting time and immediately they could pricematch (to Walmart) $37.99 with no shipping cost or taxes.

I never said it, but thank god for Walmart. LOL.

I had to get another for my Dad's house since my parents are divorced...
    Thanks for the tip. I called and had the same experience, no wait no hassle.
    So I go the WalMart(south Jacksonville, FL) to pickup a supposedly discounted charger and case, but they were still full price and they would not honor online discounted prices.

BUT THEY HAD ONE 16GB TOUCHPAD AVAILABLE, it is mine now. My first WebOS device. :-D
    just got 3 from J&R they charged me 39.99 though and wouldnt budge. If anyone is thinking about getting some go now only 23 left.
    I just got 2 docks and 2 cases from local Staples here in Phoenix. I just walked in and asked. They had a boxes of the stuff up above on one of those "warehouse" shelves. Guy asked me how many I wanted! LMAO! I'm not a jerk, didn't buy them all like some would and resell on Craigslist. But I feel inclined to pass along this nugget of knowledge. Don't call, forget checking the websites, just show up! Oh, and I only paid $19 bucks for each item! Price matched HP's web site where it says, "From $19.00." So, substantial win for me! Good luck to all.