Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    EDIT:Was 25.99 now its 29.99
    Touchstone 49.00

These are the guys that sold 200 White 64gb TPs.

Touchpad Case
    HP TouchPad Case (FB343AA#AC3) - Carrying Cases

Availability
    as of 1:48am 8/25/2011 493 In Stock

Touchstone
    HP Touchstone Charging Dock (FB339AA#ABA) - Power & Batteries
    Last edited by mc_gusto; 08/29/2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: price went up to 30
  2.    #2  
    Availability
    as of 2:04am 8/25/2011 481 In Stock
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    got 1 thanks!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Just what I was looking for. Thank you OP!
  5.    #5  
    They mustve gotten more

Availability
    as of 2:28pm 8/25/2011 661 In Stock
    mc gusto thanks for the link! I dont know why this didnt get more notice from users here. Easily among the best deals yet. Only a few $'s more than the Office Depot sale and equal to the Bestbuy sale. I grabbed one. Many thanks.
    Last edited by racingfreak92; 08/26/2011 at 01:19 AM.
    out of stock
    ul7o likes this.
    Their site shows 124 in stock as of this writing.
  9.    #9  
    Availability
    as of 12:04pm 8/26/2011 98 In Stock
    Just got my order in, down to 62 in stock. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    will the touchstone still work thru the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by kudosmog View Post
    will the touchstone still work thru the case?
    Yes it will.
    Out of stock now
    "We would like to thank you for your recent order of an HP TouchPad and/or accessories.

Cost Central, as well as many other retailers, have been inundated with orders for the HP TouchPad and accessories. We are working to process and ship these orders as fast as we are able and as fast as HP releases stock to us to fill these orders.

Unfortunately, we are not able to tell you exactly when your order will ship. However once your order has been processed and shipped, you will automatically receive an email with tracking information. If we should encounter an issue with your order, you will be contacted directly.

We do apologize for the delay and rest assured your order will be filled as soon as possible and that your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship. Please note that if your order was placed with Google Checkout; Google may have placed a hold on your account but we will not charge your order until it is ready to ship.

We appreciate your business and your patience while we work to process and fill every customers order.

The CostCentral.com Team"

Anyone else get an email stating this even though there was still plenty in stock at time of ordering? Not sure if it's going to turn into the cancelled order fiasco that it did with the actual TouchPads or not.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I just got the same email... I'm guessing that they're pretty slammed, but I'm sure my case is on the way (I'm a "glass half full" sort a guy).
    ordered one at 5:25pm Central, site said in stock so will see if i get the email or not
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    ordered one at 5:25pm Central, site said in stock so will see if i get the email or not
    Was this for the $25.99 price or the $29.99 price the site is now showing?

I also noticed they're showing 1250+ in stock right now at this price so hopefully there's no reason to cancel or backorder any previous orders and the email simply did mean it may take them a while to process it but the item is guaranteed.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I just HAD to wait until I got off work to buy this lol.
    Now I have to pay an extra 4 bucks for no reason.
    Hmm, might try a local hhgregg and see if they'll Pricematch that office depot price.
    If not, jumping on this. I like that it will charge through the case.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Just picked up the touchstone charger

Thanks for the heads up on this!
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    1120 In Stock on 8/28 at 9:00 PM PST

Ordered 2 for the units that should be coming from dataviz
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast