Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
  2. LuD
    Just decided to check the website after not getting any e-mails, and sure enough I have a tracking # posted, and it's going to be delivered in two days... Sweet baby Jesus. Plus my full body Zagg came in today as well, I am finally satisfied!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    never received an email....but got a tracking number as well...hopefully will have tomorrow...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on 8/30 have seen no emails for shipping and every time I call I get a busy signal. I am glad I ordered one of Hp.com last night just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bprushik View Post
    never received an email....but got a tracking number as well...hopefully will have tomorrow...
    Me too. No email but supposed to be at my house tomorrow.

We will see.
  6. LuD
    Weird, just got a confirmation email, with THREE tracking numbers... This happen to anybody else?
    Quote Originally Posted by LuD View Post
    Weird, just got a confirmation email, with THREE tracking numbers... This happen to anybody else?
    Mine had 2 but only showed my 1 case on the invoice. I did place a separate order for the touchstone charger so not sure if the 2nd one reflects that or if it was just a mistake on their part.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuD View Post
    I also got multiple for my two covers.

I just wish the TBs that went with them did not get cancelled
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
  9. J A
    Anyone looking for the touchstone they are back in stock on Amazon. 49.94 free shipping. Amazon.com: HP Touchstone Charging Dock for TouchPad: Electronics

Only 5 cents cheaper than the Costcentral site but you get better buyer protection and if Amazon says they are in stock they are in stock. Also got a keyboard for 41.94 from Amazon reseller Select Systems..never bought from them before but here is their seller profile. TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL
    Mine arrived today. No tracking number was ever emailed to me nor updated on my account page.
    Min arrived from CC today as well.

Still waiting on a 32 GB TP from them. Order status has been sitting as 'A' for nearly two weeks. Hope fading.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    Mine arrived today. No tracking number was ever emailed to me nor updated on my account page.

same here
    is costcentral using USPS or FedEx for the cases?
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pmcall View Post
    is costcentral using USPS or FedEx for the cases?
    My order says Fedex.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    mine said fedex but the numbers are USPS. they even show up on usps's website as being shipped from erie (cost central).

too bad HP has yet to ship my touchpads.
    Same here, ordered a cover about 2 weeks ago. Just received an email with tracking info, one was UPS and the other USPS. I only ordered one case. Looks like the UPS one is headed to California and the USPS is headed to me in Chicago. ***
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    mine said fedex but the numbers are USPS. they even show up on usps's website as being shipped from erie (cost central).

too bad HP has yet to ship my touchpads.
    Thanks for the USPS heads up. I was checking FedEx and there was no record of it at all for either one so checked USPS and sure enough, both of the numbers I had were USPS. One to Glendale, CA that was delivered yesterday (congrats to whoever that was), and the other to me which is out for delivery today. Now just need to wait on the Touchstone....
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I ordered an HP TP Case on August 25th, and it was billed and shipped on August 31, and I received it today, via USPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdmc View Post
    I ordered an HP TP Case on August 25th, and it was billed and shipped on August 31, and I received it today, via USPS.
    Same here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123