Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    905 touchstone chargers in stock @ 11:25pm central $50
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade727 View Post
    "We would like to thank you for your recent order of an HP TouchPad and/or accessories....

.....The CostCentral.com Team"

Anyone else get an email stating this even though there was still plenty in stock at time of ordering? Not sure if it's going to turn into the cancelled order fiasco that it did with the actual TouchPads or not.
    Yeah I got it too. I purchased it quite early in the deal. Im not worried, they probably just need time to sort out all the orders. Unlike the wording of other letters, this one doesnt imply stock shortages. It says "We do apologize for the delay and rest assured your order will be filled as soon as possible".

It will just take a while.
    secured a touchstone charger & case for about $80. Still slightly overpriced IMhO, but thank you all very much for posting this.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Just ordered a Touchstone charger for $49 and they still have 901 in stock.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Ordered mine a few days back. I got an email explaining that they're experiencing delays in association to the Toupad and Touchpad accessoreis. I gues we'll see if they can come through or not.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    i got an email from them asking me to call them because my order was on hold. i ordered my case right when the op posted it. i am traveling overseas and cannot call. I dont have a good feeling about this.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I ordered my Touchpads through there and I received a similar email regarding those. I still received mine no problem, but it did take about 4 days to ship. You need to cut them a little slack. From my experience calling their customer support, they appear to be a very small company. The CS person I spoke to had an email consisting of <first_name>@eriecomputer.com. If that doesn't scream small business, I don't know what does.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    wydileie... I did get an email saying that they needed extra time for shipping but then I got a second email saying that my order was on hold. Was your order put on hold also? Did you call them like they are asking me to do?
    Ordered Case, TouchStone, and Keyboard. Keyboard remains iffy as only 1 was in stock.
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
  10. LuD
    I ordered my case three days ago, and haven't heard a peep from them... Never even had a charge show up on my account yet...

Still says they have tons in stock, and the number counts down every day. Anybody hear from them recently, or try calling them?
    i ordered on 8/26. i emailed them over the weekend asking for a cancellation and they said they would do it. then i get an email just now saying it's too late and it's getting shipped out. thanks cost central!
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    i ordered on 8/26. i emailed them over the weekend asking for a cancellation and they said they would do it. then i get an email just now saying it's too late and it's getting shipped out. thanks cost central!
    Jesus, the exact same thing happened to me today. I called this morning and the CSR told me it'd be cancelled and I'd get an email. I just received an email saying that it's in the warehouse and it's too late to ship. So they say one thing over the phone and do another. I'll be writing a nice review for them over at resellerratings.
    Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    Jesus, the exact same thing happened to me today. I called this morning and the CSR told me it'd be cancelled and I'd get an email. I just received an email saying that it's in the warehouse and it's too late to ship. So they say one thing over the phone and do another. I'll be writing a nice review for them over at resellerratings.
    lol, sucks man

i already ordered from hp so now i have an extra case. guess i can try to refuse shipment
    To ebay it'll go.
    Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    Wow O WOW. These guys are jerks! did the same to me! heres the email:
    "Hello, this is in regards to your request to cancel your order. Unfortunately your order has already been sent over to the warehouse for shipping and we are unable to stop it at this point. You should be receiving tracking very shortly if you havenít already. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank You,

Matt Rosenberg
    Customer Service"

I call Bs(bullstuff) I canceled through email, and they responded it was canceled, and now I get this, with no way to cancel.they haven't even charged my card yet
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    To ebay it'll go.
    might even make a profit

Official HP Branded TouchPad Custom Fit Folio Case | eBay
    Quote Originally Posted by MBGW View Post
    Wow O WOW. These guys are jerks! did the same to me! heres the email:
    "Hello, this is in regards to your request to cancel your order. Unfortunately your order has already been sent over to the warehouse for shipping and we are unable to stop it at this point. You should be receiving tracking very shortly if you havenít already. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank You,

Matt Rosenberg
    Customer Service"

I call Bs(bullstuff) I canceled through email, and they responded it was canceled, and now I get this, with no way to cancel.they haven't even charged my card yet
    yea i got that exact email. but i have a pending charge on my cc
    Well, I'm just ticked off because of principle. I'm waiting for them to respond to my email. I'll give em until tomorrow then I'll be sure to post my review of them. Won't make much a difference, but I'll feel better about it.
    Neil
    Well If my order doesnt go through Ill buy one from any of you guys. I will also be giving them a bad review. I am going to college soon and wont be able to have the case now because of this delayed shipping... first and last time buying from costcentral. Its completely unprofessional to have such a delay and do nothing but say sorry. They wont change my shipping address because they claim its impossible because i used google checkout, even though other sites have done the same.
    Just checked and price for case is 50$. $@&# I missed it again
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast